Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

AP2 Headlights - 2 months old.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who gives a **** if he uses your pic? he even says pic is for reference. is it really hurting you any?
Old 08-09-2008, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by SPECIAL-OPS-S2K,Aug 9 2008, 07:48 PM
Turn them in. EBAY will close the auction and freeze the sellers account. Obviously the seller is a scammer... their feedback is -1 they are looking to get a quick bunch of cash on this fraudulent account and then ditch before the buyer realizes that there is never going to be an item coming.
If I offended the starter of this thread I aplogize I just clipped his picture of his headlight because I don't have one of my own and I thought he had a cool looking car. For you above who wrote that MIND YOUR OWN ****ING business I'm not a scammer and the only reason I used his pic was because my digital camera is broke and I need to sell my headlights ASAP, I even went back and listed that the picture was for reference and was kind enough to remove them after he ask so now that you know whats up STOP being a little bitch. And as far as my -1 on my feedback its because I have a new account and the first item I sold, i closed the auction early for a guy and he tried to get me to ship out my parts without him paying and then backed out then had the nerve to ask me to leave him good feedback! this is why I have negative feedback. NOW that you know the whole story you shithead and I'm on your board telling you what the **** is up you need to shut your ****ing mouth and mind your goddamn business you cocksucker.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Blade2,Aug 9 2008, 09:14 PM
If I offended the starter of this thread I aplogize I just clipped his picture of his headlight because I don't have one of my own and I thought he had a cool looking car. For you above who wrote that MIND YOUR OWN ****ING business I'm not a scammer and the only reason I used his pic was because my digital camera is broke and I need to sell my headlights ASAP, I even went back and listed that the picture was for reference and was kind enough to remove them after he ask so now that you know whats up STOP being a little bitch. And as far as my -1 on my feedback its because I have a new account and the first item I sold, i closed the auction early for a guy and he tried to get me to ship out my parts without him paying and then backed out then had the nerve to ask me to leave him good feedback! this is why I have negative feedback. NOW that you know the whole story you shithead and I'm on your board telling you what the **** is up you need to shut your ****ing mouth and mind your goddamn business you cocksucker.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

lol.

bump for a clean set of headlights
Old 08-09-2008, 11:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Blade2,Aug 9 2008, 09:14 PM]
If I offended the starter of this thread I aplogize I just clipped his picture of his headlight because I don't have one of my own and I thought he had a cool looking car. For you above who wrote that MIND YOUR OWN ****ING business I'm not a scammer and the only reason I used his pic was because my digital camera is broke and I need to sell my headlights ASAP, I even went back and listed that the picture was for reference and was kind enough to remove them after he ask so now that you know whats up STOP being a little bitch. And as far as my -1 on my feedback its because I have a new account and the first item I sold, i closed the auction early for a guy and he tried to get me to ship out my parts without him paying and then backed out
Old 08-10-2008, 08:32 AM

Still is on sale?
Old 08-10-2008, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by THE_DIESEL,Aug 10 2008, 08:32 AM
Still is on sale?
Yes They still are on sale because I didn't do anything wrong or illegal and I'm not a scammer. I even removed the pic as the person requested. Now I'm tired of jacking up his thread so good look with your AP2 modified light sale
Old 08-10-2008, 10:08 AM

Thanks... blade was kind enough to remove it when i asked him to. My headlights are still for sale...
Old 08-10-2008, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by kidzero,Aug 10 2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks... blade was kind enough to remove it when i asked him to. My headlights are still for sale...
for lower price?
Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 AM

i thought my price was good?

Quick Reply: AP2 Headlights - 2 months old.