Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

6 zone, 6 keypads, house music audio system

Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 zone, 6 keypads, house music audio system

Note 9/24/2008- I have sold the tuner and the expander. the original Essentia system is a six source-six zone system. New Price 900.00

I've made an upgrade to my house music system. that makes this one available for less than half of what I paid for it.
If you want music throughout your home with a control keypad in each zone, then this is the system for you. This system sold for over 2500.00, I'll let it go for 900.00 and I'll include a samsung 5 dvd changer as one of the 6 sources you can have. the system is boxed up and ready to system.

Here are the spec's
The Essentia System and Expander will be sold as one system. The tuner is available separately. Contact me for further details.

Essential Info
This system (Essentia, and all 6 keypads) sold for 2500.00 The items are boxed up in the factory boxes and are ready to ship.

Are you looking for a whole-house audio system flexible enough to meet the diverse tastes and lifestyles of every member of the family? Then consider Essentia from NuVo. Essentia allows you to experience startlingly clear sound in six different zones of the house. NuVo home audio systems give you the power of choice, blending the advanced technology of superior home sound with the simplicity of user-friendly design, all at a price that's easy to live with. Home never sounded so good!

Six Audio Sources and up to Twelve Zones Throughout your Home
Essentia offers the power to choose from six different sound sources. Switching between sources is as easy as the touch of a button. You can even listen to multiple sound sources in twelve different zones simultaneously! Imagine listening to a classical CD in the kitchen while your spouse is hearing the rich, full sound of a DVD upstairs. Meanwhile your daughter is listening to pop music in the sun room, and your son and his friends are in the den, tuning into the big game. That's the power of choice.

Powerful Sound Output
Although the Essentia is rated for 40 watts of power per zone (20 watts per left and right channel) for high-quality sound reproduction, it still offers a line output for use with external amplifiers when additional power is needed.

Customize Sound for Every Room
Whether you thrill to a pulse-pounding bass or soul-soaring highs, the unique equalization feature on NuVo keypads allows you to adjust the sound system to optimize the natural acoustics of each individual room.

Integrate Your Keypads for Simplified Use
If you like, the NuVo system keypads can be grouped. This enables open living spaces (such as the living room, dining room and kitchen) to share a listening choice, while still permitting individual volume control. Not only that, but the special "All Off" feature allows you to shut down your NuVo system with the press of a single button.

Hand Control in the Palm of Your Hand
This NuVo Essentia comes s with the NuVo RCI Remote, giving you complete control of your NuVo system, all in one simple control.

Simple, Seamless Integration
The revolutionary NV-EZP EZ-Port (1 included,) neatly conceals the individual connections for each listening zone in the wall. A single wire connection from the EZ-Port to the back of the Essentia amplifier cleanly and seamlessly integrates the entire system. Add a dual tuner (sold separately,) to your audio distribution system, and you'll have a complete AM/FM/Weather tuner for radio and an auxiliary source distribution throughout your home.

Other features include:
Old 09-08-2008, 03:47 AM

ttt
Old 09-08-2008, 04:30 PM

ttt
Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 AM

ttt
Old 09-10-2008, 01:18 AM

ttt
Old 09-10-2008, 07:45 AM

ttt
Old 09-10-2008, 04:04 PM

ttt
Old 09-11-2008, 01:25 AM

ttt
Old 09-11-2008, 07:50 AM

ttt
Old 09-11-2008, 10:50 AM

Good product, I work for the distribution company/ rep firm of southern california for these products.
Good price and good quality!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 6 zone, 6 keypads, house music audio system