Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

what i think about s2ki

Old 09-04-2006, 03:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what i think about s2ki

i don't think i've ever been on a forum where i can ask the right questions, ask tehm in the right way and yet still get no answers, get attacked and have pages of ot bullshit thrown at me.

this is possibly one of the most uninformative places i've ever been... someone point to me to another s2k forum that has some "pros" that live and breath on the site... with a car that has so many units sold and so much potential there has to be a ****in' place where all the informed people gather.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:58 AM

You know, after 5+ years on this forum, this is the first post I've seen like this. I guess it was bound to happen eventually. You simply can't satisfy everyone all the time.

Man, I did a little search on your name and got a number of threads where you had very comprehensive conversations with several other posters. All of them seemed cordial for the most part. You didn't always agree on the subject matter but that's just par for the course. I did find a couple where you asked a question and didn't get an answer as fast as you wanted or maybe not at all but you know what, I've been on a number of forums now too and that's not out of the ordinary either. Sometimes the folks visiting a given thread simply don't know the answer to your question so they don't try to answer it. Other times, maybe they're just to busy to take the time, and sometimes they've seen the question "so" many times that they just don't feel like bothering with it yet again. It's not personal, it's just how it is.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think, from what I read anyway, that you have anything to bitch about. I'm very sorry if s2ki didn't live up to your expectations but by my experience, this is, hands down, one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've had the pleasure of being a part of. So, having said that, if you're that unhappy, there's nothing forcing you to keep coming around. As they say, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!

Good luck,
Steve R.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:11 AM

Received 330 Likes on 279 Posts

^^
I'd have suggested you ask for you're money back but I see you never even purchased membership.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Intrepid175,Sep 4 2006, 04:58 AM
I'm very sorry if s2ki didn't live up to your expectations but by my experience, this is, hands down, one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've had the pleasure of being a part of.
x's 2

S2ki is a great resource. If it weren't for this site, shit I dont know wtf I'd do. It has taught me just about everything I know about this car, and I continue to learn everyday.

I hope you find some other s2k forum with "pros" hahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-04-2006, 06:06 AM

I think S2Ki is very usefull, very friendly, very informative/helpfull and quick reactions to most of the forum-items, just my .02 after 1,5 years on the site
Old 09-04-2006, 06:18 AM

Try honda-tech.com. (hahahahaha)

Old 09-04-2006, 06:29 AM

There are alternatives out there...
Old 09-04-2006, 06:35 AM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Why this is posted in introductions, I have no idea.

OP, possibly you're posting in the wrong forums on the site. I don't know. I'd move this thread somewhere, but I can't see any reason to.

If you look in the under-the-hood forum, you will indeed find experts all over the place. So, basically, I don't know what else to say.

Have a nice day.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:45 PM

it's in introduction for the irony of me introducing myself to get off the site.

Intrepid175. if you've seen my questions... do you know the answers to any of them?

it's almost as if there just aren't answers to some of them because people don't know. maybe it's just the nature of s2k owners to want to know everything about how their car works but i think that's bull. there's gotta be people here that know all the ins and outs. yet i can ask the same question in multiple high traffic threads and i gets no answers.

i'm not even asking stupid questions like what bov should i get to make this noise in my turbo s? where should i set my vtec actuation point? i can understand shit like that getting glossed over.

i want the information so bad... but this please is like... a boneyard.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can someone PLEASE answer my question???

"If an S2000 revs and there's no one there to hear it - does it make a sound???" Answer that one you S2000 know it alls!!

Hurry up before I go to some other forum.

Quick Reply: what i think about s2ki