Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

New owner and first time Honda Owner!

Old 07-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner and first time Honda Owner!

Hey everyone! I literally just picked up my s2000 about three hours ago, and I am so excited. Any suggestions for additional mods like antenna delete etc.? This forum looks to have tons of good information.

To be honest, I have always despised Hondas, but I drove this and instantly loved it. It's not as fast as my last car, but its so much more fun to drive; the convertible isn't too bad either

I did notice that there is a very tiny tear in my roof where the folds are, but it doesn't appear to be letting water in yet. This is my first convertible, so any advice on how to repair, or maintenance would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:54 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

and welcome....
Old 07-09-2014, 07:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome.

Check out the link in my signature.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Community Organizer

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Welcome!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome!

You do have a very long antenna. You could perhaps get the OEM and put it back on.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by iBoughtaHonda
Hey everyone! I literally just picked up my s2000 about three hours ago, and I am so excited. Any suggestions for additional mods like antenna delete etc.? This forum looks to have tons of good information.

To be honest, I have always despised Hondas, but I drove this and instantly loved it. It's not as fast as my last car, but its so much more fun to drive; the convertible isn't too bad either

I did notice that there is a very tiny tear in my roof where the folds are, but it doesn't appear to be letting water in yet. This is my first convertible, so any advice on how to repair, or maintenance would be greatly appreciated.

Looks nice, congrats!

Picked up mine in April! Love it!!!! New to the board as well.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:58 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Congrats. Read themikewoo signature page and you'll be good. Also, handa.com has oem parts including antenna. The one you have is crazy tall lol

Enjoy!
Old 07-09-2014, 06:39 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm glad it isn't just me- I thought the antenna looked ridiculous too.. I thought that was the OEM one... That is the first thing to go
Old 07-10-2014, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by iBoughtaHonda

Welcome to the greatness of the s2000!! Just curious, why have you always despised Hondas?
Old 07-10-2014, 02:19 PM

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

Welcome!! Nice BB btw

You are going to need to change the soft top elastic bands:

Or what I did for a while. I just pushed the soft top up to bend it better when folding in. But eventually it got really big tear and now I have a hardtop.....

Quick Reply: New owner and first time Honda Owner!