Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

New to the forum life!

Old 09-27-2013, 12:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum life!

Hey everyone! Just a brief introduction about myself.

My name's Lisa and yes I am a girl I have been an s2000 owner for over 4 years now.
I have been a car enthusiast for as long as I remember. When I first saw the s2000 at a young age, I told myself that I was going to get this car as soon as I get my driver's license and I did! This is my first time doing forum work, so I hope you guys can help me out with getting to know and meet other s2000 owners out there!

I know a lot of the s2000 owners and enthusiasts look for track setups on this car, but I am rather different. I am more into the clean, flush, stance, VIP style. For that reason, I represent the Royal Flush car crew in Southern California as a member. Even though I have been inactive this past year, I still strive to work on my car as much as possible.
I know people have their own opinions about things and that's great! I can also tolerate all the "haters". But hopefully, you guys can appreciate my taste and the uniqueness that I have as a person.

Here's the current build I have on my car right now.
Engine:
Ingen short ram intake
(Yep, this is all I have engine-wise)

Exterior:
Amuse front bumper from VIS
Mugen rep carbon fiber hard top from VIS
Spoon rep carbon fiber rear diffuser from VIS
OEM rear spoiler
AP2 exhaust tips
(Note: Yes, they're mostly replicas because being low has its consequences. And I do not want to risk paying extra money for repairs and replacements for authentic parts. Can anyone relate to that?)

Wheels & Suspension:
Arthur Exchange Revolvers 18x9 18x9.5 +20?
(Unfortunately, I do remember the exact offsets because the face and inner barrels had been re-polished)
Rear wheel adapters +30mm
K-Sport Air Deluxe

Here's a timeline of my car throughout the years!

^ on megan ez-street coil overs

^ on air suspension. Most recent picture

What do you guys think?
Old 09-27-2013, 02:14 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome.

Have you seen the thread in my signature for new owners? There might be a few items in that list that you didn't know.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts