Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 06-10-2012, 11:47 AM
D.J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scotty Dont
Hey everyone. New S2000 owner. It's a 2002 with 28K miles. Picked it up from a BMW dealership for 12,999. Seemed like a fair price. Looking forward to being a regular on the site.

Def a good price!! i just picked up my 3rd one 04 silver on red and black 80k miles for 11500
Old 06-10-2012, 11:49 AM
D.J

Hows it going guys?? so i have yet picked up another s2000 i cannot live without one im on my 3rd one currently own a 04 silverstone with red and black interior couple of my buddies have s2ks we usually ride anywhere from 5 to 10 s2ks locally in sac but if there are any meets anywhere in cali keep posted will def be there
Old 06-11-2012, 03:03 PM

Hello everyone.
Recent S2000 owner. I picked up a 2006 Silverstone with the Black and Red interior this past March. Loving it so far. Ive been on this site more than I want to admit. Tons of information on everything I can think of. Its helped me with the stereo install a ton. Just wanted to say Thanks!

Any owners in the DC Metro area? Drop me a note.

-Rob
Old 06-12-2012, 03:49 AM

Hi, my name is Brian. i dont have a s2000 at the moment but im saving up to get one.
im on here to get some research and hopefully get a s2k asap. im thinking of a yellow or blue ap1 as i cant afford a ap2.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:48 PM

Hey everyone-

I just bought my dream car this past April and it's been a long time coming! I'm currently divorced, but the groom's cake at my wedding 7 years ago had a model S2000 on it and 2 custom made race figures on it (picture coming soon!). I sold my practical CR-V and decided to finally get what I've always wanted. I stumbled upon a bone stock Spa Yellow AP1 (2001) on craigslist in Austin under 13k miles and just about freaked out. It was a bit over budget, but I knew I'd found a rare gem so I jumped on it before it was too late. I've never owned a stick shift so it's been a challenging, but absolutely exciting 2 months trying to learn the ways. This is my first used car purchase so I know maintenance won't be as easy as it has been in the past (why I'm here!), but I hope to do as much work as possible and try to learn as much as I can with my new baby. Looking forward to getting to know more of you and hopefully joining a drive in the near future.

-Nisha

Name:  IMAG0683.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  110.7 KB
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 PM

hey everyone im new to this site....its seems very cool though...anyways im 30 yrs.old i currently own a suzuka blue 2002 s2k....i got it this year in january...its fully stock no mods of any kind..ill post up some pics later...im sure ill have some questions about my s2k...hope all you s2k pros could help me
Old 06-14-2012, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by s2k_Doug67
Hey everyone! My names Doug, just bought a 2002 silverstone s2000 about 3 weeks ago. Its my first one and so far I love it!!! Handles amazing and is everything I want from a car. Im new to this forum and I look forward to learning lots of stuff from you guys!!
whats up bro i stay here in west covina close to los angeles.....maybe we could have some kind of club here in la....
Old 06-15-2012, 09:06 PM

Hey all. My name is Garrett and I'm the proud owner of an '04 black s2k that I bought last summer -- I'm in Edmonton, AB so the driving season here is limited, compounded by the fact that my toy is lowered and wouldn't handle the snow.. Anyways she's back on the road for the summer and I'm looking to learn a lot about how to be a better pilot, and what kind of things I can do to it to add to the already exhilarating fun. I bought my car with a few mods including a CAI, exhaust, new wheels and the aforementioned lowering. I've since added a new head unit and am currently contemplating a turbo or supercharger (or both? Is that possible?) but figure I better be able to handle the car as is before I add more stupid factor.

Looking forward to learning from you all, and any others in 780, would gladly buy you a coffee or a meal in exchange for any info you're willing to share.

I also spend a fair bit of time in Phoenix, AZ and my toy lives there from October until April so this fall maybe I'll have a chance to track down owners south of the border.

Cheers!

G
Old 06-17-2012, 03:49 AM

Hi! my name is conor and a cant spell for crap! . i dont actuly own an S2000 yet :/ im saving atm for eater a S2000 or a supra probs and S2000. i have a 3rd gen honda prelude atm (FTW). but anyways. just thought i would get on the forum and start doing some research into what to look for when buying one.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:38 PM

Hello everyone my name is Buck. I am a new S2K Owner of a 06 AP2. This is my first Honda. It is my daily driver, I bought it with 63k miles and it just broke 80k.

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II