Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 11-03-2011, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up everyone?!
My name's Chris and I've pretty much wanted an s2k since the early 2000's. A few months back I finally saved up enough money and bought a pretty nice ap1. I instantly fell in love with it, but shortly after, I totaled it when I hit some gravel on a road I was unfamiliar with. I felt absolutely stupid destroying my dream car but I learned my lesson, sucked it up and moved on. Insurance gave me a pretty generous check and I found a good deal on a ap2, so here I am again. Round 2!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:13 AM

Hey everyone!
My name is AJ, I live in Austin tx and I'm the proud new owner of an 07 GPW with black and red interior. I've been looking for this color combo for 3 years and finally found the right deal. I've been into Hondas since I was 14 and I'm now 25. I currently own a supercharged 08 Si sedan and am planning to track it and use the S for my daily. I look forward to meeting cool people on here and maybe someone around Austin.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:40 PM

Hey all i'm Tim, 24 years old from Melbourne Australia, i put a deposit down on a Monte Carlo blue S2000 today which i should pick up Saturday next week. I'm really looking forward to it, i've driven a few S2K's before and always toyed with the idea of owning one. I previously owned 3 Preludes, an 88, a 91 Cita ALB and a 91 JDM SiVTEC 4th gen before i moved to a very grandpa spec IS200 Lexus. I sold it last week and was contemplating what to buy when i watched a best motoring video on youtube and saw the S2000. It wasnt the fastest car but i knew then that i would be getting one next so i now wait for the call to pick her up!

Look forward to learning a lot and enjoying driving my first drop top!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:54 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new to the forum. I got my MY00 NFR a couple months ago. It came with Megan coilovers and bronze wheels that I can't stand (anyone wanna trade?). I'm looking to keep it N/A but definitely want to add some HP and tossing around the idea of tuning it to e85. Any tips are appreciated!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by nick s2k
Hello everyone.

My name is Nick. I'm 23 years old, and I live in Brooklyn, NY. I previously owned a 2007 g35 coupe, and I was a very active member on g35nyc.com. I recently purchased my first s2000. It's 2007 Berlina Black with 52,000 miles on it. So far I love everything about the car, except for some clunking noise that I'm getting from the rear. I would really like to start attending some meets/events. Any advice concerning my s2k is appreciated.

P.S. - I already found the Secret Compartment

Did you ever found out what the clunking noise was? My car had the same noise and found out it was b/c the bolt for the spare wheel wasn't fully tighten.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I currently am looking to get an 2004+ S2000. I currenly have a 2004 350Z Track model that I am using for track days, but I am looking for something a little lighter and more competitive especially in SCCA. I am hoping to find one in Southern California at the start of next year if not sooner.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:48 AM

Hi
New member here, I am now able to buy my first s2000.
Currently own an accord tourer as family hack and a Landrover 110 for work and play. Now looking for s2000
For weekends . Have a budget of £7-10k, hope this will be enough to get a superb car .
Need to learn more about specs etc, hence joining the forum.
Look forward to chatting over next couple of months
Tom
Old 11-21-2011, 07:52 PM

Hello all

Nickname: twig
2005 -- S2000 silver with red/black interior
Occupation: Retired just moved out here from Virginia (now the S2000 won't sit in the garage from October - April)
Hobbies/Addictions: Sports Car Club of America -- Starter, Flagger, Pace/Safety Car (since 1977)
Old 11-24-2011, 03:14 AM

Hi All,

My name is John and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I know there are a good few Irish on here, and there's a fairly active s2k scene. I've been lurking around here a while, picking up great advice, especially when it came to the buying and FAQ side of things, but never thought of joining up and posting, until now. I'm a member on a couple of other car and bike forums, but thought it was about time to get involved!

I bought my MY00 New Formula Red AP1 12 months ago from a lad who was on here at some stage. It's entirely standard, which is why I went for it in the first place! 60k miles and pampered for it's entire life! It still gives me the sh1teating grin it always has when I open the taps, and VTEC in 2, 3 and 4 are just awesome! I also use it as my daily driver when I'm not taking the motorbike to work (K5 SV650s) and it's just a really nice car to pootle along in.

Anyway, enough of me telling you what you already know! Nice to meet you (kind of) and glad to be on board!

John
Old 11-27-2011, 02:52 PM

hey everyone hows it goin? names francisco im stationed at Moody AFB valdosta georgia. i own a 2001 s2000 pearl white all red interior. had it for awhile now.
her name is eva. oh! and shes got 170000 miles. i drive a lot

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II