Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 10-18-2022, 08:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Introduction

How’s it going everyone, super long time lurker…not even sure why I never made an account. I picked up my 05’ SSM back in May. Had an 02’ BB back in 2015 but let it go to put myself through school. Anyway, hoping to learn a lot through here!

best,
JS
The following 2 users liked this post by s2k.js:
GregS48 (10-18-2022), TheMortuary (11-07-2022)
Old 10-18-2022, 09:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys, Greetings from new Member . I recently bought 2002 Suzuka Blue S2K and happy to be part of S2K community.
The following users liked this post:
TheMortuary (11-07-2022)
Old 10-24-2022, 07:13 AM

Default Hello (again!)

Hello all,

Back again after a good few years absence. Just got my year 2000 AP1 restored and back on the road again after seven years garaged.
TheMortuary (11-07-2022)
Old 10-26-2022, 05:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default deer strike front end parts needed

Hey all,
Gary here. 2004 silver s2000. Hit a deer last night, Not as bad as it could have been. Looking for some parts. For some reason I can't seem to post a new message. I'm capable of doing some mild body work if the hood isn't perfect.
Looking for;
- hood,
- front bumper,
- front grill,
- and I think it's referred to as the front bumper stiffener ? for now I am focusing on OEM parts as apposed to after market. Although I certainly and not apposed to making some subtle changes.
thanks/Gary

Old 11-07-2022, 04:49 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Hey

Yeo Yeo
Just passing through to say what’s up fellow enthusiasts

this is my Honda… ThE SuPeR

stupid Tesla in my backround

SpeedDaemon (03-07-2023)
Old 11-07-2022, 04:51 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gchalifoux
Hey all,
Gary here. 2004 silver s2000. Hit a deer last night, Not as bad as it could have been. Looking for some parts. For some reason I can't seem to post a new message. I'm capable of doing some mild body work if the hood isn't perfect.
Looking for;
- hood,
- front bumper,
- front grill,
- and I think it's referred to as the front bumper stiffener ? for now I am focusing on OEM parts as apposed to after market. Although I certainly and not apposed to making some subtle changes.
thanks/Gary
I know you mentioned OEM

but check out

https://gramotoring.com
CF-Spec Carbon - Home

Might be a few other, I just gotta check my history.

Old 01-01-2023, 09:51 AM

What's up fellow S2k fanatics. Just joined. New S2000 owner. It's a Sebring Silver 2003 with 70K miles. Picked it up from a Mazda of Daytona for 23k & change +ttt Always wanted one and figured with their recent appreciation this might have been my last time to get into one! Looking forward to being a regular on the site.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by acnovak79
What's up fellow S2k fanatics. Just joined. New S2000 owner. It's a Sebring Silver 2003 with 70K miles. Picked it up from a Mazda of Daytona for 23k & change +ttt Always wanted one and figured with their recent appreciation this might have been my last time to get into one! Looking forward to being a regular on the site.
What a coincidence, I am also just joining as a new S2000 owner - I looked at that silver 2003 in Daytona, but it looks like you got to it first!

I just picked up a stock Spa Yellow AP1 (2002) S2k with around 50k miles, and am looking forward to this spring (purchased in the south, but I'm trucking it to my home in Indiana shortly). I figure I'll use this opportunity to ask - I've been reading through the wealth of threads regarding stereo upgrades on this forum, but am wondering if anyone has any off-the-cuff recommendations - I'd like to keep things as stock as possible, so I'm currently looking at a new digital media receiver HU and new pair of door speakers, leaving the tweeters alone.

Anyways, pleasure to meet you all, Ronan
Old 01-02-2023, 06:17 PM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by RonanA
What a coincidence, I am also just joining as a new S2000 owner - I looked at that silver 2003 in Daytona, but it looks like you got to it first!

I just picked up a stock Spa Yellow AP1 (2002) S2k with around 50k miles, and am looking forward to this spring (purchased in the south, but I'm trucking it to my home in Indiana shortly). I figure I'll use this opportunity to ask - I've been reading through the wealth of threads regarding stereo upgrades on this forum, but am wondering if anyone has any off-the-cuff recommendations - I'd like to keep things as stock as possible, so I'm currently looking at a new digital media receiver HU and new pair of door speakers, leaving the tweeters alone.

Anyways, pleasure to meet you all, Ronan
I have a 2006 and went with an Alpine UTE-62BT with the KTP-445A 4-channel amp and a set of Polk 6502s for the doors (I have the stock headrest speakers). The KPT fit nicely behind the passenger shelf under the dash (yours should have the same space, just a panel). It's a very clean and easy install. The UTE-62BT isn't available any longer (the 73BT is the new one). There's an app for it that allows you to fine tune a lot of parameters for sound and the setup sounds phenomenal.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by datadr
I have a 2006 and went with an Alpine UTE-62BT with the KTP-445A 4-channel amp and a set of Polk 6502s for the doors (I have the stock headrest speakers). The KPT fit nicely behind the passenger shelf under the dash (yours should have the same space, just a panel). It's a very clean and easy install. The UTE-62BT isn't available any longer (the 73BT is the new one). There's an app for it that allows you to fine tune a lot of parameters for sound and the setup sounds phenomenal.
Pleasure to meet you Mike! What kind of (if any) modifications did you have to do to fit the amp on the passenger shelf? I've seen a few Pioneer amps that tuck in behind the digital media receiver, but wasn't aware that there were other options (excluding seats undersides, etc).

Ronan

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II