Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 06-01-2020, 04:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2kikoito
Welcome to s2ki. I too just picked up the same color of a car 3 weeks.ago.
​​​​​
First thing to do is to replace all fluids. Motor, tranny and differential
yes I would think so, are you in DFW? I’d like someone to help me do it or I’d pay for a reliable source to do it for me.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SergioM
yes I would think so, are you in DFW? I’d like someone to help me do it or I’d pay for a reliable source to do it for me.
I wish I am at DFW I'm located in SoCal.
But I bet there would be a lot of s2k owners in your area.
There's a lot of tutorials on this site and how tos. Good luck.

Old 06-04-2020, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by belmateo
My car is almost finished, 2003 that was damaged. Went a different route than most. My vision was to create a modern version of the Sunbeam cars (Rootes from the UK).
They were known as Sunbeam Alpines and Tigers. My build is here.

Sunbeam 2000 build | SAOCA Forum

Mendocino Coast
That's pretty awesome! I race with some OG Tigers in the vintage races on the west coast of the States, this is a pretty epic modern interpretation!
Old 06-04-2020, 09:35 AM

Thanks much, it has been a fun build and gets attention everywhere I go. Shooting for all the finish body work to be done and painted by the end of the year.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:25 AM

Default Hello from the UK

Hello everyone, checking in from the UK.

Have been lurking unregistered on here for quite some time, reading various topics which have been very helpful in my search for a decent one.

15 years after first test driving a S2000, I finally took the plunge and put the deposit down today. Hopefully ready in a week or so for collection.

2007 in Silverstone Silver, full history, 59k miles.

Looking forward to working through my to-do list.

Cheers Stu
The following users liked this post:
ChicaneS2 (06-23-2020)
Old 06-17-2020, 03:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello to everyone.My name is Furkan.
I got the s2000 for the 4th time. I am the founder of s2000clubturkey club in Turkey. I have been using s2000 for a long time. S2000 I'm organizing a meeting in Turkey. I have been following the forum for a long time. And thanks to the forum, I learned a lot. I finally became a member

The following users liked this post:
ChicaneS2 (06-23-2020)
Old 06-18-2020, 05:55 PM

Default Hi all

I just joined this fine forum, but have used it as a resource off and on for the 7 years I've had my '04 (Sebring silver, red/black interior, stock except lowered a little on Buddy Club coilovers). I planned to join not long after I bought, but being busy as hell just never got around to it. I apologize for not supporting sooner, but I plan to stay a member to try to help out.

I'm also sorry to say that I have driven the hell out of my car, partly because of tight finances and family medical issues requiring lots of travel. Right now it's my only vehicle, but even when I have had 2 or 3 vehicles, it's hard not to drive the S. (I am in San Diego, so no non-driving season.) It has over 203k miles, and I put 120k of that on her in 7 years. In that 120k miles, I've had to do very little maintenance/repairs. It's needed a clutch, starter, 3 batteries, a/c condenser coil, injectors, fuel pressure regulator, a radiator, 2 sets of spark plugs, a few sets of tires, 1 alignment, and numerous fluid changes. I sold my Mugen replica hardtop when I was desperate for cash. But this is simply the most enjoyment I have ever received from something I paid for.

I've learned a lot from these pages about maintenance, parts, etc., and enjoy reading about y'all's rides. I look forward to future years of help and enjoyment from this forum, as I look forward to the day I can buy another fairly low-mileage S and baby it a little bit. I am spoiled, and can't imagine NOT owning an S2k.

That's all for now. Thank you S2KI!

Here's a crappy phone pic of her when I first got her. She's a lot more beat-up now
Old 06-22-2020, 05:43 PM

Default Noel from South Jersey

hello all my name is Noel, recently became an S2K owner. Already in love at first drive. I’ve owned many Honda’s but this is just different. I’ve been wanting an S2 since high school. I’m 28 years old. Hope I can get to know some of you and enjoy this car as much as I can.

2000 AP1 with 189k, from South New Jersey

Old 06-26-2020, 08:23 AM

Default Hi

What's up everyone, I am in search of my first S2k. I have owned hondas/acuras all my life. 99 black EM1 turbo, 98 black GSR turbo, 00 black ITR. It's nice to meet everyone, I will def be asking many questions as I try to improve my knowledge on the s2k.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:28 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just picked up a gpw over tan ap2, definitely excited to own one of my dream cars growing up.

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II