Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 03-22-2018, 08:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys I have a NFR AP1. Anyone in Canada?
Old 03-23-2018, 08:40 AM

Default Afternoon everyone!

I am planning on purchasing an S2K by the end of the year as I was convinced to start doing track days by a good friend of mine, and another fellow Honda enthusiast. Haven't decided on AP1 or AP2 yet. Availability may make my mind up for me. Any suggestions and/or things to look for would be appreciated. Loving this site so far!
Old 03-24-2018, 09:28 PM

What's up everyone I'm Jun and I have a GPW 05 AP2-100 S2000. I'm in the process of repairing it and hopefully soon will be back out in the game. See you all around!
Old 03-25-2018, 04:21 AM

Default Finally Found It!

After much searching I finally found a creampuff '08 with 33K miles. Stock. Older guy owned it. He loved it do much he almost backed out of the deal - only selling the car to make room for his wife's car. I'll post more pics later but here's one from the night I brought her home. I'll have SEVERAL questions about some small things I need to take care of ....

Thanks in advance.

Old 03-25-2018, 05:33 AM
Bri

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by cgcmk3
I'm in the process of selling my 1969 Triumph Spitfire to make room for a low mileage well cared for stock AP2. I'm a cash buyer and will buy the car sight-unseen from the right seller. Been looking for a couple of weeks now. Time to get serious. I appreciate the expertise and professionalism of this form. Has been very helpful in my search so far. Later!

-Chad
Originally Posted by cgcmk3
After much searching I finally found a creampuff '08 with 33K miles. Stock. Older guy owned it. He loved it do much he almost backed out of the deal - only selling the car to make room for his wife's car. I'll post more pics later but here's one from the night I brought her home. I'll have SEVERAL questions about some small things I need to take care of ....

Thanks in advance
Congratulations on your purchase Chad! She looks beautiful!

I’ve also been looking at S2000s now and want a low mileage AP2, preferably 06+. But sellers, especially dealers are asking ridiculous amounts for their low mileage cars. I missed out on 3 cars that had low miles with very fair prices because either I was acting slow or thought I had time.

I’d also love to purchase from an older gentleman who really loved the car as well.

Glad to see your search is over. Enjoy your new vehicle!
Old 03-29-2018, 11:45 AM

Hey everyone,

After working my a$$ off in school then buying a house and an engagement ring I finally saved up enough for a toy for myself and I'm beyond excited.
I just bought a 2000 AP1 in GPW with red/black interior with 27k from the original owners family. It is stunning and cant wait for winter to ship out so I can really enjoy it.
Hope to go to some shows and meets in the north east
Just wanted to say thank you already as all of the information on this forum made purchasing my S2K that much more enjoyable!

Old 04-01-2018, 08:01 PM

Smile Hello there

Hello everyone,

After riding along with my friend in his AP1, I picked up an AP2 with relatively low miles. I added a few mods, including a Koyo rad and SPC rear ball joints to fix the 3° camber resulting from the HyperMaxes.

HKS HyperMax coil overs for a much improved ride and SPC adjustable ball joints for -1° rear camber.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:52 PM

Hi guys. I'm new to the Honda world. I come from the corolla world (you can see some of my build thread here)

I picked this ap1 up back in late January and have been enjoying it quite a bit. So far I've taken her to all of my favorite backroads up here in the bay area (CA) then to Chuckwalla and a local skidpad event.

And I've put on like 6000 miles in the first two solid months of ownership. These cars are really a lot of fun. Though I thought she liked to boogie when I was kicking it out at Chuckwalla (minimally), the skidpad event really put me in my place with how S2000's behave going sideways. They don't really like it stock. >_>...

Thanks for having me!

edit: just noticed my reg date was back in 2010. im going to assume it was 19 year old me trying to lock-down mikeyee on all the forums.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:22 AM

Finally joined the club.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:49 AM

Default New member

Good afternoon everyone. Just joined the site. Have a 2004, black on black, with 28k, on it. Hope to learn a few tips, and tricks here.

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II