Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 04-15-2016, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up everybody! I'm Thomas, have had my AP1 03' for a year now but only got to drive it like 5 times before the axles, bearings, hubs, diff. cover cracked, radiator hoses and a few others things went bad. Sad week that was, been up on jack stands but I had no idea how expensive some of these car parts are! I'm 6'6 lol, car used to belong to my girl who is a lot shorter 5'6 lol she had multiple cars and that just sat around. This site is great! Lot of information.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:19 AM

Hello, ive had an s2ki for a while but never really used it... until today, i own an APEXBLUE for about 6 years, it was my first car and i find it very difficult to get rid of so NOW i am deciding to do work to it because i cannot find another car to replace it... its literally the perfect car and i just want to make it even more perfect i posted something a few minutes ago and maybe some of you can help... ill copy and paste the other post onto this one and maybe someone here will be able to help. Thanks in advance

Hello fellow S2000 owners, i've decided that i want to do a lot of work to my CR but i want to keep the original CR look to it. I'm not too familiar with parts and stuff and im not trying to spend TOOOO much money but ive owned my car for about 5-6 years now and im looking to give it a different and stronger feel but at the same time reliable in terms of i dont have to take it in to the shop after a couple of runs on a track. Something to take out once or twice a week. Please hook me up with a list of parts and things you guys recommend i look at. I also should add that i plan on supercharging her soon so any parts that'll make the car perform at a peak and pristine level. Thank you in advance
Old 04-20-2016, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by s2kcr_dhdez
Hello, ive had an s2ki for a while but never really used it... until today, i own an APEXBLUE for about 6 years, it was my first car and i find it very difficult to get rid of so NOW i am deciding to do work to it because i cannot find another car to replace it... its literally the perfect car and i just want to make it even more perfect i posted something a few minutes ago and maybe some of you can help... ill copy and paste the other post onto this one and maybe someone here will be able to help. Thanks in advance

Hello fellow S2000 owners, i've decided that i want to do a lot of work to my CR but i want to keep the original CR look to it. I'm not too familiar with parts and stuff and im not trying to spend TOOOO much money but ive owned my car for about 5-6 years now and im looking to give it a different and stronger feel but at the same time reliable in terms of i dont have to take it in to the shop after a couple of runs on a track. Something to take out once or twice a week. Please hook me up with a list of parts and things you guys recommend i look at. I also should add that i plan on supercharging her soon so any parts that'll make the car perform at a peak and pristine level. Thank you in advance

Oh and i forgot to say, My name is darwin and it is a pleasure to be on this forum
Old 04-21-2016, 01:31 PM

Hi I'm an ap1 owner from Spain. Regards
Old 04-25-2016, 02:54 AM

Hello All,

Ryan here from Worcester, UK.

Proud owner of a 2003 AP1 S2000 GT which I brought in October last year 79k for £6995, love it. It has been looked after and just needed a bit of catch up maintenance and a darn good clean!

Cheers,
Ryan
Old 04-26-2016, 10:26 AM

Not so much of an introduction, but rather a re-introduction. I joined this community way back in 2001 when my baby (Blanca) was just a baby. She just had her "build" birthday recently and will have here "delivery" birthday on the 23rd of May. Just a teenager at fifteen. I've racked or wracked up just at 85K miles so far.

I've been away from this forum for some years now and have decided to get back into harness and see what's been going on while I was away. I guess the biggest change is that there have been no new S2Ks since MY 2009. It really makes me sad. All that aside, I'm excited about diving back into this S2K world we all enjoy.

One of my fondest S2K driving memories was the Fall Colors/Fun Run to Gettysburg, PA (fall 2001 if I remember right). More than 100 cars and Blanca was the only GrandPrix White in that bunch.

Duffer; Affiliated with the Delaware Valley group (If they'll have me back).
Old 04-26-2016, 02:31 PM

Hi folks,

I'm Mike in North Carolina. Still looking to buy my first S2K soon. I've been reading the forum for a while to get some knowledge.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I had my s2k for about 5 month now and I am still as happy as the first day! It is an 07 with now 38000 on it.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to say hi.
I live in Melboure and I got an S2000 about a month ago.
1999 Monte Carlo Blue with 166.000km on the clock -now-.
I have lurked the forum a bit, checking the buyers guide and the automotive builds mostly.
The car is my DD and am loving it so far.
Cheers
Old 05-03-2016, 12:18 PM

Hello S2000 owners !! I drive a spa yellow 2002 that has been driven 75k and never in the rain. I live in the Okanagan and would love to meet fellow enthusiasts.

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II