Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Introduce yourself here! Part II

Old 07-12-2013, 02:55 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hello to everyone, well having dragged my suffering father around hells creation looking for a nice s2k I finally got a 55plate GT in blue from a Honda franchise in Liverpool, I can safely say its the most 'hard wired to your brain' drive I've so far owned...I had a rev3 MR2 turbo which was good but this s2k feels far more involving, have managed to get my girlfriend on my insurance at no extra cost!!!! no I have not told her yet....
I will be keeping this car in its original condition/spec, the only missing items were the owners manual and carpet mats, I am looking for the premium 4 piece mats in black, most seem to be for the US market cars from what I have seen?

its late and I've got a 12hour shift on the way, bye for now.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello! I just bought my 2006 GPW S2000 this May after searching on and off for about a year. I had been back and forth between a Mustang GT, Honda S2000, and even at one point priced out an R35 GTR. After looking at finances I finally pulled the trigger right after my 25th birthday and bought my GPW AP2 just South of Ottawa Ontario. I actually decided which colour I wanted based on Gran Turismo, and I always knew I wanted AP2 just for the looks. My friend had a 2005 SSM with the red interior, which I thought I always wanted, but after seeing GPW, I knew I had to have it. She has just 32000km's now, I've already put on 3000 in 2 months . I work out of province and I drive her only when I am home (once every two weeks for four days). My other car is a 2006 Mazda 6 GT 5Dr which I still love, but the S2000 is a whole new level of love.

For now my plans are to keep it stock until next year. I'm not sure that I really want to change a whole lot. I love the way it drives. Yes, it could use a little more power, but the money you have to fork out for forced induction, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys

New to the forums.... I've had my S2000 for 8 months now... I often read up on the forums and check out the pics and tips and ideas etc, and finally decided to be a part of it and join!! Keen to share pics and that and get to know some other s2k enthusiasts.

C
Old 07-14-2013, 06:27 PM

Yo, Im new......and hopefully I will pick up a spa yellow s2k tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:22 PM

Hello, New to the forum, Bought my MY05 Silverstone S2000 with all black interior in March with 69K on the dash. Far from perfect, but it's a work in progress.

The day I brought it home.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...49944503_n.jpg

As it sits today.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...68871488_n.jpg
Old 07-23-2013, 05:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Stopping by the intro thread to say hello.

I have a 2002 Sebring Silver that I bough back in December 2011.
Been lurking around here off and on. Decided to sign up.

BTW, I know the username is lame. I like lame names though.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:17 AM

Good Day Everyone...

I have been commisioned by an old friend to build/rebuild/restore/modify a 2005 S2000. We have it in house, thought I would join to get questions answered, search through old threads for information, and maybe even give a little input along the way to help others. Hope you guys don't mind someone like me joining looking for answers, although I have fallen in love with the S2000 after having a chance to drive one for a bit and may see one in my future as well.

Here is a picture of what we are starting with. (ok I can't figure out how to post a picture, any help would be appreciated!)
Old 07-27-2013, 08:31 AM

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland, bought my silver 2002 S2K four months ago, done seven thousand miles and have a permanent grin. As far as I know there's only one more S2K in Inverness area but would love to meet other owners for a wee cruise and tear up.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:02 AM

Hi all! i purchased my red 01 Honda S2000 and love every second of it. I will be posting pics soon in the next couple days as I will need everyones help to build this car
Old 07-30-2013, 11:58 PM

Hello forum! I've been creeping around on this site for several months before finally joining, it truly is a massive vat of knowledge on these incredible cars. I've owned my 2001 Silverstone S2K for a little over a year now. Being just a kid, I didn't have enough money for a "newer" S2K so I found a gutted, abused, dented up S2K with 110k miles that looked like some nutjob had tried (and failed) to turn into a track car by shortcutting everything, did a nightmare fender roll job, spray canned the stock rims and crashed it, then stripped the expensive trim parts and sold it. But... the good news is I got the car for less than $6,000, and I've learned a ton already by trying to fix it up. I'm not new to auto work as I've worked in a shop and built an offroad trail rig, but I'm definitely new to these tuners. I've got all the gutted stock parts back in and I'm working on aesthetics right now, I've gotten all of the dents and most of the scratches out. It's basically a project of turning a mistreated car into something I can feel confident driving and proud for fixing it up. I feel like I saved a beautiful puppy from an abusive home. I've got 140k miles on it now, and it's really looking better (except for the hackjob fender rolls that I can't fix myself) and some bent issues from him crashing it. But it's a fun project, I love the car, and I'm excited to gain more knowledge of it on this forum, and maybe get some help fixing new things I find wrong with it

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself here! Part II