Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Finally, a dream come true.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally, a dream come true.

Hey guys,

The name is Randy Singh and I'm officially a proud owner of a 2005 Grand Prix White S2000. I got her on May 22nd, this past Tuesday with only 27,000 miles on it and taking note that I'm the fourth owner of this little go kart. My dream officially came true because I've been constantly wondering around the S2000 forums looking at pictures, builds, etc and wanting one ever since I was a Freshman in High School. I really can't describe to you why I wanted the S2000 out of any car out there but it was just something different and beautiful that Honda made that instantly grabbed my attention. Also, taking note that I've waited all my life till now to get my first official car and couldn't be happier that this thing is finally in my hands. I've got a lot of plans for it but I still need to learn more about the car and it's internals itself since I've never worked on a car before. I'm hoping that being on the forums and the amount of information available will help guide and mold my ideas for the future of the car. But as of right now the first thing I plan on putting on the car is front lip. Enough car talk, here's some pictures of the car I took after washing it. I'm no photographer but hope you enjoy them!

These were the products I used to clean the car. I figured I post a picture of it since maybe I could get some feedback on what I should really be using for the car. I know and heard of using Plexus and plan to buy that product down the road. Also, you'll probably notice that I have black spots and marks around the car. I talked to one of my cousins about it and heard that I need to buy a clay bar and cleaner and it'll completely remove it.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sexy! love that Gpw color
Old 05-26-2012, 11:10 AM

Thanks! Laguna Blue Pearl was my ultimate primary choice. But I fell short from a couple dealers. :/ But honestly couldn't be happier with Grand Prix White!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^nice save

S looks great! oh, and careful out on the streets w/ that. This car can be unforgiving at times.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:31 PM

Haha to be honest I wasn't a big fan of tan interior, actually I despised it but when I saw this color combo my jaw dropped. I'm still debating between keeping the interior the way it is, or swapping the tan interior with red. And no worries on the HellaFlush. I had my obsession with it a while ago but it faded.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:31 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

She sure is pretty Congrats!
Old 05-26-2012, 05:42 PM

Congrats and welcome I was pretty much the same with the S2000. Treat her well and she will do the same thing.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:05 AM

Thanks guys!
Old 05-27-2012, 01:06 AM

Congrats,
My LBP is also my first official car I purchased a couple months ago. Take care of her and don't go too crazy with parts. Once you start it's super hard to stop, but yes, front lip would be a nice touch. Again, enjoy!

Quick Reply: Finally, a dream come true.