Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

crazy about s2k's much?

Old 03-08-2010, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crazy about s2k's much?

hey everyone,

Just a little about myself, as of yet im still not a s2000 owner but hoping to get one in the next 3 months. I've been reading alot about them, searching through these forums trying to get some knowlodge from all you 'S' owners, looking at clips of them on youtube etc.

At the moment im driving a 5 series BMW and am passing that down to my little brother as i propmised him if he got into uni i would give it to him. (thinking about it now it was a pretty stupid promise) but in the long run i reckon ill be much much much better off with a s2000 hehe...

I'm going for a little 2 week holiday in 2 weeks so i geusse im going to pass the 5 series onto my brother within that time. im still saving money for the s2000 not much more to go hehe, but in the mean time i geusse ill be catching public transport to and from work

Anyway just wanting to introduce my self to all you people out there. hoping to meet up with you all go on a little cruise and get to kno you s2000 owners, once i get the s2000 that is lol.

I'm pretty much crazy about them already, i don't even have one yet and im on here just about everyday reading up on the topics.

I really was never into the 2 door cars or sport cars i was more into luxtury but when i started looking for a new car for some reason just clicked "s2000" on "carsales.com" and straight away cought my eye, the shape of the car and lights are amazing dont think that it'll ever 'out date' interior is very nice, I started getting all happy and talking to some mates about the car and they just looked at me and said 'mate, there sexy looking cars and apperently they go hard but dont get all excited yet because i doubt you'll fit in it'. I weigh 83kg but im 192CM, so the next day i called up a guy and went to check out his s2000 just to see if i could fit in it, and it was perfect size its also very comfortable. A couple of days after that i went and test drove one, and its just all up a beatyiful car, crusing with the top down its a smooth ride and you got the power there when you need.

So hopefully il get one soon, im looking at getting a silver colour s2000 with red interior but the Girlfriend doesn't like the red interior for some reason ???? dnt kno why. but we'll see what happens.

Soory about the long post, but hopefully catch up with some of use on a 'meet' look at some s2k's and get to meet use.

By the way, im from Melbourne, Glen Waverley area.
Not sure as im new to the forums but is there many people on the forum from Melbourne?

Thanks in advance

Eddy
Old 03-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site. Check out the UK community

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25
Old 03-08-2010, 09:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GF doesn't like red interior? So what! Its your money, and the two of you aren't married!
Old 03-08-2010, 12:50 PM

HAHAHA but we might be one day hehe....
Old 03-08-2010, 12:56 PM

My wife didn't like the ALL red interior, but I got a Sebring Silver with Black/Red interior which she actually loves. Sporty without being overwhelmingly red.

Take her for a "spirited" test drive with the top down and she'll like it
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM

HAHAHAHA i went with my dad and cousine to check out the s2000 but my girlfriend wasnt there i was just showing her photos on the internet.. and she said "its a very nice car but dont like the red interior" lol i just thought in my head "yea, yea, yea, but i bet when she sees it in real life she will love it" LOL

How does somebody not like the red interior, im in love with it, we even have red leather couches at home hehe...
Old 03-08-2010, 06:01 PM