Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Unfortunately......

Old 04-18-2009, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unfortunately......

Thats right i was trying to avoid it but the time has come to let my car go
I my car and i said i would never get rid of it but times change and priorities change. I got kicked to the curb by my better half a couple months ago and it really was the worse thing i ever let happen, my life kinda started falling apart fast after that but it was not because i was a whiny bitch and got depressed and couldn't go on with life but solely because i wasn't able to see my little boy the way i wanted on top of some other things that i really took for granted. So its time to pick up the pieces and try to get my family back together and unfortunately the car has to go and no one is forcing me i'm doing this on my own accord. I've put lots of thought into it and it always came down to getting rid of the s2k. The good thing is that it won't be going far, my brothers been looking for an s2k for a while now so i'm going to hand down the car to him.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone here for making ownership of this car such a wonderful experience. I made a lot of good friends and meet a lot of cool interesting people. The IE group is one of a kind i'm glad i was able to be there from the beginning . Now as far as my CO position is concerned i haven't been able to come out to the meets much and I'm not able to be online like I used to so I think it would be appropriate to give someone else the opportunity i know there are lots of qualified candidates here.

My brother has first dibs on my wheels, coilovers, and exhaust but if anyone is interested in anything shoot me a pm

I'll end with some pictures

Well its been a fun adventure thanks for the good times
Old 04-18-2009, 07:53 PM

Good luck kush lmk if u need anything. drop by the meet still. I got some cherry bomb
Old 04-18-2009, 07:57 PM

That was an awesome post. I hope you can get things patched up and worked out for yourself. We've had some really good times, and i hope to still see you come out when you can. Maybe Jonathan can start coming and you come along when you get a chance. Just a thought. Best of wishes, Andrew.

::thumbswayup:: for Andrew.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:08 PM

Kush: Your a good guy! Family always comes 1st , We have been missing you at the meets and your posts. Just remember once IE always IE! come out with your brother when you get a chance !

Thanks for all your work as our CO!

Good luck with your son and family!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-18-2009, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Wraeththu,Apr 18 2009, 07:57 PM
That was an awesome post. I hope you can get things patched up and worked out for yourself. We've had some really good times, and i hope to still see you come out when you can. Maybe Jonathan can start coming and you come along when you get a chance. Just a thought. Best of wishes, Andrew.

::thumbswayup:: for Andrew.
Thanks it man it means a lot

Indeed good times though remember driving to La Brea to make it there by midnight and that jupiter kush that came from that trip
Old 04-18-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,Apr 18 2009, 08:12 PM
trust me i feel the same way

i'll try to come to the meets everyonce in a while i won't be a stranger
Old 04-18-2009, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by kushs2k,Apr 18 2009, 08:21 PM
trust me i feel the same way

i'll try to come to the meets everyonce in a while i won't be a stranger
Will you still bring your pretty mouth?
Old 04-18-2009, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by kushs2k,Apr 18 2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks it man it means a lot

Indeed good times though remember driving to La Brea to make it there by midnight and that jupiter kush that came from that trip
Yea man, that place was crowded! lol
That was a great adventure, among others.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:03 PM

Dang Andrew sorry to hear. Ill always remember the times we blazed it in your car.

Quick Reply: Unfortunately......