Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

THANKS AND SASSS

Old 05-08-2010, 07:07 PM
viK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THANKS AND SASSS

I cant appriciate and thank the filthiest enough for all your help with Pauls car, could of never never of done this without all of your help guys. I would of been stuck back at step one of this process. You guys went above and beyond to bring his car back to the state i knew it to be in, well except for being clean. This car means alot to me in the sense that it signifies the huge connection me and my brother had with the love of cars. Between that and how great you guys have been with me and my family.

Honestly thank you!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 07:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No need to thank us. It was my honor to have a hand in Pauls car. We did it for you, for the family, for Paul and for ourselves. We all had mixed feelings, but watching you drive out of the alley then later drive away made me feel like the car was back where it belonged.

I'm sure Paul approves.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We did what Paul would of done for us! Watching everyone come together these past few days and you allowing us to work on his car has brought closure for us.

Every moment spent with his car was a blessing just as it was knowing Paul. Thanks you for allowing us to do this because we enjoyed every minute of it!

Hope you got home without getting lost
Old 05-08-2010, 07:20 PM
DM1

Reserved
Old 05-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Reserved
Old 05-08-2010, 07:22 PM

Reserved
Old 05-08-2010, 07:23 PM

Reserved
Old 05-08-2010, 07:48 PM

not reserved.. .

dont mention it vik.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Vik theres really no need to thank us.

I think its obvious to any of us that we here are much more than a bunch of people who happen to drive the same cars. It might have started off that way at first but then out of that common interest I think true friendships were developed. I would be more than proud to call each and every one of my filthiest brothers a true friend of mine. Honestly I think of some of you as family. And I truly mean that. I probably have more fond memories with s2ki friends than I do with some of my older friends. Heck I've probably been on more trips and adventures with s2ki people than I have with most of my friends. I still remember the Vegas trip that I went to with Kush and Paul. And how can we forget our recent Yucca Valley trip. Those memories will probably stay with me for the rest of my life.

It's nice to know that there are people like you all that are here to help each other out in times of need. Whether it's car related or just general problems I know one of the first places I go to for help and answers are these boards. That may seem odd to most other people to go to a car forum for advice but to me this is just a means of communication to get to you guys. I think the last few days are just proof of how strong our bond with one another really is. We've had people take time off work, drive hundreds of miles, stay up all night and doing free work. Some people may view this as going way above and beyond for someone you only know through a car forum but we all know that we are more than that.

We all did what we did because of our love and respect for Paul. Had he been in our shoes we all know that he would have done the same, and then some. That's why we all worked as hard as we did. My memories of the time we spent with Paul and everyone else will stay with me, and through those memories I believe that he will live on. Forever smiling.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:50 PM

Reserved?

Quick Reply: THANKS AND SASSS