Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Post stories of Paul

Old 06-24-2010, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I got my new rims I needed a fender roll really bad. So I hit Paul up asking if he can come down and do it because I knew if I went up to victorville i would of ****ed up my fenders. So Paul came down and I bought him some pizza. Paul started to roll my fenders and after he forgot his safety glasses. SoOoOo Paul being Paul he grab a pair of sun glasses out of my car. cutting the plastic of my bumper while hot plastic burning him lol. telling me yeah sun glasses are not the best for grinding down bumpers.

OOO yeah Paul rolled my fenders for free. He was a great friend i really miss alot
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM
viK

I got one

His last bday party was at my house, We had 2 ice chest, one with beer and one with water and soda. So we were chilling on the couch, paul grabs a drink, sits down and after taking a sip of his drink he starts cracking up and says wow i was wonderig why this tecate was sweet, he grabbed a coke on accident, don't think he added lime and salt yet.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by viK,Jun 25 2010, 11:04 AM
I got one

His last bday party was at my house, We had 2 ice chest, one with beer and one with water and soda. So we were chilling on the couch, paul grabs a drink, sits down and after taking a sip of his drink he starts cracking up and says wow i was wonderig why this tecate was sweet, he grabbed a coke on accident, don't think he added lime and salt yet.
Ha ha. Tell me why all he had was fruit and vegetables. Plus those damn Veggie chips that taste like air. Only Paul would want that stuff for his bday.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:50 AM
viK

Cause his bday landed during lent, so we were vegan for lent, which started ash wedsnday and ended on Easter , that's why he had all those fruits and veggie sticks lol
Old 06-27-2010, 12:03 PM

Reserved
Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 PM

A while after Paul had his baby we were talking about his relationship. I asked him if he loved her? He responded with a yes. I advised him to do what's right, build his family, that it was best for the baby.

I think he was expecting me to tell him to hit her and party! Maybe he was surprised with my response.

Not to long before he passed away, he told me that he's been thinking about it and that he was going to go for it.

He would call me and ask if I was still selling spiritual advice. lol
Old 06-30-2010, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,Jun 29 2010, 09:16 PM
A while after Paul had his baby we were talking about his relationship. I asked him if he loved her? He responded with a yes. I advised him to do what's right, build his family, that it was best for the baby.

I think he was expecting me to tell him to hit her and party! Maybe he was surprised with my response.

Not to long before he passed away, he told me that he's been thinking about it and that he was going to go for it.

OMG he has a heart!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by SoMe0nE2tAlK2,Jun 30 2010, 07:50 AM
OMG he has a heart!
!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,Jun 29 2010, 08:16 PM

I am in shock.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:22 PM

I told him plan B was to hit her.

Quick Reply: Post stories of Paul