Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Post stories of Paul

Old 06-20-2010, 06:45 PM
viK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post stories of Paul

Been wanted to ask, was hoping you guys can post up stories of Paul, funny or just a story in general. Figured it's a good way to keep a memory of him and I know I love hearing stuff about him I didn't know and figured it be coo to print this out and show lukha. I know I love hearing stories of my folks when they were younger.

So spread the word so peeps can post I'd appriciate it.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reserved....

Ok, I'm ready now. Paul and I shared many good time as well as bad times. I never really realized how much time we spent together until he passed away.

One day Paul called me. He told me he was a bit down because he broke up with his girlfriend at the time. I tried to take his mind off of her by runing the Malibu canyons at night and later trying to hook him up some some girls that I knew from back in the day in Hollywood. On the way home he was following me and I knew we were both falling asleep. I offered him some of my nuts to help keep him awake (Hunny roasted I believe they were). I offered to let him stay at my place because he was tired. At first he was going to, but later decided to head home. We didn't get home until the next day at sunrise.

There was more stuff that night, These are just the cliffnotes.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:23 PM

Reserved
Old 06-20-2010, 09:15 PM

Well there was this one time...

oh wait did you say lukha was gonna see this?

.... nevermind
Old 06-20-2010, 10:09 PM
viK

Well I'll edit it lol
Old 06-22-2010, 09:14 AM

why reserve?? just post.

this is a funny one....

the week of his accident we worked on a few cars together. the last car we worked on was owned by a mexican dood. his dad came out and the guy told his dad in spanish "look dad, i have 2 white guys working for me"

I even understood which was funny.. but paul started speaking spanish to the dad and the guy got all embarassed. haha. it was pretty funny.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:22 AM

I will never forget this story,

One time I was working on my car, forgot what I was doing, probably oil change or something. But I couldn't get the bolt loose, I guess I was afraid of stripping it. So when Paul comes over, I asked him to help me out, right before he breaks the bolt loose, he looks over at me and says " Dude, you need to hit the gym. " haha
Old 06-22-2010, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why Reserve? I think Pat and I are thinking of the same story.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:59 AM

... no sense in not posting it. post it already. then pat can post another one if its the same.. no big deal.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:05 AM
viK

John- that's funny, especially since when me and Paul worked on cars I was his muscle lol

Justin- that happen to Paul alot , the guy that brings our knives to the restaurant says hola to everyone else except Paul he spoke to him in English , Paul was like WTF !

Quick Reply: Post stories of Paul