Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Meets and Events

Old 06-04-2006, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meets and Events

During the past month we've had 3 events cancelled due to lack of interest/participation, i.e., "Poker Party" at Luvschauzers, Hooters Meet and now the Adams Kart Meet. The IE has never been much for participation with the exception of a certain few, but lately, even that support has dwindled. All I can derive from this past month is IE peeps prefer playing on the forum rather than Events/Meets...If anyone decides they want a meet/event, plan and post it...
Old 06-04-2006, 04:20 PM

i was very interested in going to the karting event, but sadly it's still cancelled~ > <
Old 06-04-2006, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jaku,Jun 4 2006, 05:20 PM
i was very interested in going to the karting event, but sadly it's still cancelled~ > <
We have a kart meet scheduled in SD next Sunday, if that's not too far for you to drive. Info/Sign-ups.
Old 06-04-2006, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jaku,Jun 4 2006, 05:20 PM
It was cancelled late this afternoon because only 2 were firm and 2 "maybe's". Even one of the "firms" was debating on whether to drop out or not...It's sad for the few that do want to do something on here.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by ronblanford,Jun 4 2006, 06:13 PM
We have a kart meet scheduled in SD next Sunday, if that's not too far for you to drive. Info/Sign-ups.
200+ miles drive for me~
Old 06-04-2006, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by BobsS2000,Jun 4 2006, 07:28 PM
It was cancelled late this afternoon because only 2 were firm and 2 "maybe's". Even one of the "firms" was debating on whether to drop out or not...It's sad for the few that do want to do something on here.
sorry bob.. you know me... i'd participate... but i'm not in town during the weekends as i drive back home to LA.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:40 PM

ur right bob not alot of people like to go to events either their to busy have to work set up a cruise where everyone can go or event near by
i work alot but ill make an effort on going if everyone else does
Old 06-05-2006, 07:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BobsS2000,Jun 4 2006, 01:07 PM
During the past month we've had 3 events cancelled due to lack of interest/participation, i.e., "Poker Party" at Luvschauzers, Hooters Meet and now the Adams Kart Meet. The IE has never been much for participation with the exception of a certain few, but lately, even that support has dwindled. All I can derive from this past month is IE peeps prefer playing on the forum rather than Events/Meets...If anyone decides they want a meet/event, plan and post it...
the IE poker party would have been sweet!!!! it's all about scheduling all day sunday isnt too bad, sat night isnt too bad, fri night isnt too bad, but weeknights are tough for me.

Let's see if we can get that poker party thing going again! I haven't played poker in about a year.

I even drive 70 miles each way to meet up with the LA guys to go on canyon runs, so I'm willing to go and do stuff if I am able.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:50 PM

Whens the next meet? Hopefully its near Sanbernadino or ontario area.....I also have three other cars that would roll w/ me aswell....We go out every weekend....Supra, Silvia and my S... Hey MugenAP2S2K!!! I drive right by Victorville so if u wanna meet up and roll w/ us to any of the meet let me know if ur free? I gotta start checking these S2k meets out.... Was suppose to hit up the Sac2k meet w/ couple of my friends which we lived in Stockton area but I moved ahhhh..
Old 06-05-2006, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Aznous,Jun 5 2006, 02:50 PM
Whens the next meet? Hopefully its near Sanbernadino or ontario area.....I also have three other cars that would roll w/ me aswell....We go out every weekend....Supra, Silvia and my S... Hey MugenAP2S2K!!! I drive right by Victorville so if u wanna meet up and roll w/ us to any of the meet let me know if ur free? I gotta start checking these S2k meets out.... Was suppose to hit up the Sac2k meet w/ couple of my friends which we lived in Stockton area but I moved ahhhh..
lol yeah man that would be cool to hang out i live in victorville but im normally near ontario rancho san bernardino area cuz i got a new job i have sat and sun off yay ill be in victorville for the weekend my relatives are coming down from santa cruz california north cal

Quick Reply: Meets and Events