Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Help and support needed

Old 02-25-2012, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help and support needed

Hey S2ki, one of my coworkers at Sprint and his Family really need as many prayers and as much support as possible right now. My coworker's little sister was stabbed and killed by her boyfriend. We are having a fundraiser for him and his Family to pay for the funeral costs. They live in San Bernardino and don't have much so they need all the help they can get.

We are doing everything we can to help the family out so if you can find it in your hearts and have a little extra to help them, I know they would greatly appreciate it. It doesn't have to be much because I know times are hard for everyone. Even a dollar would help, but if you really can't then please at least pray for the Family.

Here is a small article from the PE that was published.

http://www.pe.com/lo...on-arrested.ece

Thank you everybody in advance,

You can either drop donations off at my work in Riverside or send it to my Paypal account JapSpecZC@aol.com as a donation. If it's paid by credit card, I will eat the costs.

Aaron

Update: We will be having a car wash for the family in San Bernardino Sunday 2/26/12 starting at 11:00am @ Farmer Boys. 1766 Kendall Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92407. I hope some of you guys can make it out to help them. Even if you can't help with donations and just show up for support or to help wash cars that would be great.

Thank you,

Aaron
Old 07-02-2012, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a bit late, but how did this turn out? had i seen this earlier i would've definitely showed up. Sorry to hear that.