Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Coachella Valley

Old 04-17-2012, 06:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Coachella Valley

Just got back from Ft.Hood texas playing soldier for about four years and finally back in the desert.

In Palm desert i bumped into five different Stewies in one day, I notice that there is very little meets if any WHy???

There are nine City's within the Coachella valley and found no meets at all. The Exception is City of Coachella (i wouldn't go there even if you offered to paid for my gas)

Just trying to get something going an be part of an S Group.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in palm desert and yea your completely right about nothing going on. The only real sized meet they have going on is the meet at Winco. They used to meet at the home depot on 111the in indio but i havent been over there for quite awhile. Im pretty sure people still meet up in DHS but i havent been in that scene for awhile.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:04 PM

i appreciate the help ill check it out, you know when they have the meet??Fridays prob
Hopefully its still going on, its just a damn shame i have to drive some good distance for a simple meet.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:12 PM

I know for sure the winco meet still goes on. Where u coming from? If its the high desert then dont waste your time unless you plan to go up 74 or the races in coachella/ thermal. The winco meet is on sat around 11ish inbetween winco and Mcdonalds.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:02 PM

I live in palm desert and Funny you mention 74 because that's where I live. In desert flower dr. I ride around in a 07 red s2k.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:48 AM

Would you happen to drive a red CR? I work off cook and I always see a red CR. I drive a white 07. They used to have a meet on 74 on thursday nights but people started getting stupid up there.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:55 AM

Nope I don't drive a CR but I do drive up cook st. Everymorning to the Marriott . You wouldn't happen to have a mustache (lol) on your car would you?
Old 04-21-2012, 09:07 AM

hahaha Yes that would be my car. I work at the villas. I took the mustache off last week but thats my car.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:44 AM

i talk to what he claim to be a friend of yours (Gray AP1)<-- loudashell down the 111 think he sold his car a couple of days ago. But told me something about your car. All i heard was "look out for the white mustache" then bwahhh!!!!!
Hey well if you have nothing going on today lets meet. Day off and got nothing productive to do.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:38 AM

Yeah actually my car used to be louder than his when i had my buddyclub exhhaust. Now im back to stock exhaust and the change is wonderful. Hes an aquaintance by work means lol. I keep my car immaculate so dont expect it to be in the condition of his. I cant even count how many times people stopped to take pics of my car with the mustache on it. Im actually at work today. What do u do at the jw?

Quick Reply: Coachella Valley