Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Woke up to find my car on Jack Stands...

Old 11-05-2011, 03:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wth would your rims fit on lil the offset was so high
Old 11-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

forgot to mention this happened to another member a few years back. found his rims on craigslist but were too late buying them back.
the police said that without identifiable and documented markings on the rims it will be hard to purse the case.
if you want them back, buy them, then proceed with their info to the police to assist in their investigation. gl!
Old 11-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by bouford
forgot to mention this happened to another member a few years back. found his rims on craigslist but were too late buying them back.
the police said that without identifiable and documented markings on the rims it will be hard to purse the case.
if you want them back, buy them, then proceed with their info to the police to assist in their investigation. gl!
It would take every ounce of my being not to rip the muthfkers head off if the guy standing in front of me was selling me MY own rims back, let alone giving the pos money....i fkn hate thieves.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:30 PM

Damn dude sorry to hear about this, I was just admiring your rims at the auto-x too! Hope this doesn't make you really give her up!
Old 11-05-2011, 10:48 PM

wtf! that sucks!! i had a set of rims stolen once, found em on craigslist, went to his house, and told him give it back or i'll call the cops. showed him pictures and a police report. brought a bunch of big friends just in case, and he gave em back quietly.
i will hunt down any thief! your rims are rare and probably only fit a handful of cars, so keep a lookout!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:05 AM

yeah, i spent a long time in iraq looking for a set of rims like those. my cousin and I were just talking about how the thieves have been stealing tues-thursdays. not weekends. Im gonna buy a gilly suit and sit in a tree those nights with a beenbag gun.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

would be awesome to catch these guys. surveillance camera def going in my garage.
btw nothing on craigs or fh yet.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:55 PM

Do what he did^ very good idea.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM

yeah, once i have my motorcycle. I may just store my car in a Car storage place. Only reason is because the new house only has one car garage and my cousin gets it (well since i live under them) it seems fair. Ill take my car out for the weekends and whatnot.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:33 PM

Just been given an oppertunity for something that i've been wanting for a long time. which means, ill be parting out my car.

A-Spec FRP +25mm Front Fenders with Carbon Fiber side Inserts and fender extenders
A-Spec FRP Front Bumper w/ Carbon Fiber Lip
Tein Flex Coilovers
S-Spec Carbon Fiber rear Diffuser
+25mm Front Wheel Spacers
OEM Radiator
Mishimoto Radiator Hoses (orange inside)
Mishimoto Thermostat
Greddy Hood Dampeners
That's all i can think of that i have for my car that i can take off or have on the side. Not really trying to turn this into a for sale thread, but if someone is interested about some parts Text or call me 702.370.6437 my reason is mentioned above. I was given an oppertunity that I don't want to miss.

Quick Reply: Woke up to find my car on Jack Stands...