Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Woke up to find my car on Jack Stands...

Old 11-04-2011, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woke up to find my car on Jack Stands...

So, this morning i was woken up by my cousins wife telling me that my car is on Jack Stands and that my rims and tires were stolen. It didn't register in my head wtf was going on until i actually saw the car. I got home around 12:30am, incident happened between 1:45am and 3am. Forest City security was out there and everything. Called insurance and filed a police report. Car was up on jacks and jackstands in odd positions making my car teeter...

Car has a Viper alarm installed by BestBuy.

My Bronze Volk TE37s (17x9 +60) are now gone. I havnt seen any other like them on the island, and i bought mine from Corey Maurer here on s2ki. If any of you guys happen to see something that look like these rims. Please let me know, so i can Hadouken the person.

Within the past month both my cousin and I have lost 3,000+ in car parts and sound system. I'm absolutely done.

I've taken into consideration and I just dont want anything to do with my car anymore. has high miles, had to replace things. I just dont want that particular car anymore.

I'm either going to sell my car and get a Stock CR maybe or try to pick up a CRZ... if i can sell my POS.

Anyways.. If anyone's interested. Here's a list of mods and whatnot if anyone is interested. Id like to sell the Car for 12k at lowest. if possible =/

OEM Side Strakes
Drilled and slotted front rotors
+25mm Front wheel Spacers
Tein Flex Coilovers
Invidia N1 3" Single Exhaust w/ Testpipe (testpipe has cel fix)
Greddy Hood Dampeners
Act Street Performance Clutch w/ Resurfaced Flywheel
Aftermarket Sound Deck, will throw in the 12" Rocksford Fosgate P3 Punch Sub and 500 Watt amp.
Mishimoto Radiator, will throw in the mishimoto thermostat and radiator hoses
A-Spec Front FRP Bumper w/ CF Front Lip
A-Spec Front +25mm FRP Fenders i have the side pieces and fender extenders also
S-Spec Rear Diffuser
Might throw in my Turbo kit if It helps me sell the car for more. it's a Garrett GT35R .70 a/r, Ramhorn Turbo manifold from fullrace i believe, ID1,000CC injectors, 340 Aeormotive fuel pump, 3bar map sensor, Precision Intercooler, the intercooler piping, some gauges, and other things. Can't think off of the top of my head. Turbo kit doesnt seem to be a full kit. atleast in my head, and is in my barracks so I cant list everything it has.

That's all i can think of..

As for the Problems:
139k miles....
Front sub frame is bent a little in front Tantalus incident. Everything works fine, A/C still runs cold and whatnot. No overheating or anything.
Needs to be painted. Since Aspec front end was put on. you'd need to sand down around the headlights to get the fitment better.
I have the interior (carpet, roll hoop plastic etc. etc. ) i just need to put it back in. will do that soon.
Have to put the stock airbox back in.
Might put the stock ap1 suspension back in.
Cruise control taken out. Never worked for me but i can put the box back in.
I still have the Stock Front Bumper at a buddies house, I can put that back if wanted.

Overall, i just dont want to look at the car anymore. I want a newer one with less miles prefferably with bearly any mods or none, or a CR, or pick up a CRZ....

Here's a few pictures of what the car looked like throughout the time i had her.

If anyone knows anybody who'd be willing to pick up the car, please let me know at 702.370.6437. Thanks in advance. Now im going to go curl into a ball and suck my thumb
Old 11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

sorry to hear. we'll be on the look out for your rims (for sale).
i fkn hate thieves!!! i think you may make more money back parting out. gl!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:30 AM

I really hope by some miracle you get your rims back because I would be really sick to my stomach. Ill keep an extra set of eyes out for em.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:58 AM

That's messed up man... I'll keep an eye out
Old 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM

Thanks guys. I might just put the exterior back to stock. Would need to buy some stock rims if anyone has any. I really don't know what to do with the car. I just feel so sick to my stomach and my heart would ache if my car was stolen. Id rather just sell the car instead of losing it.

Im also considering parting out my parts. Still indecisive.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:31 PM

DUDE!!! I would kill somebody! Very sorry to hear. Sad to hear youre trying to sell it, maybe insurance will cover the rims and you'll want to keep the car. I agree that parting out would get you more money. If you do decide to part out that front let me know. (shameless)
Old 11-04-2011, 02:10 PM

I love my car. But as I think about it. It'd be safer to just keep the exterior stock. And then just do performance upgrade. Only reason why I replaced the fenders and bumper is cuz the stock ones were damaged.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:17 PM

sorry to hear about that man. ill keep an eye out for it.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:18 PM

sorry to hear.. ill keep an eye out for your rims. hope the asshole(s) get whats coming to them.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:38 PM

oh man! sorry to hear...i remembered when my project teg got stolen, i felt so sick. that and my nsx! i feel your pain man, i'll be on the look out dude!

Quick Reply: Woke up to find my car on Jack Stands...