Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Why I now hate the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter

Old 04-10-2007, 09:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Why I now hate the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter

The following happened in the past six hours...

I lost the Title for the S2000 I just sold, City Hall wouldn't give me a duplicate without bank signature because their records show a lien holder but I paid it off months ago. I got to the bank 3 minutes before closing time and they didn't want to sign my little piece of paper so I bitched until 10 minutes after closing and then they signed it. I don't know why it was so hard for them to just sign the damn thing.

Then I was on my way to Sand Island to ship the NSX and this asshole in a white Explorer SUV cuts me off trying to get into traffic on Kam highway near Aloha tower. I went around him to avoid rear ending him and he road raged on me as I merged back into his lane, which I was forced to do because of construction, and turned his SUV into my NSX. His big damn tires left dents and scratches from the backside of my driver door to the rear bumper and all he got was one black mark on his passenger side step where it rubbed my rear tire. we pulled to the side after the construction zone and I jumped out cursing in three languages, his reply was "Thats what punks in sports cars deserve". Somehow I didn't start kicking his fat old ass and I called a traffic cop. The traffic cop took down both of our information and said our insurance companies would have to fight over whose fault it was. My poor NSX was just minutes away from escaping the island...

Finally, I was driving a coworkers Volvo he let me borrow for the next couple of days. I was at the stop light waiting to cross Nimitz Highway into Makalapa gate coming from the NEX and the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter was playing. The song was halfway through when all of the dash gages fell to zero as if I had shut the car off, but it kept running and started to idle rough. Then Bad Day stopped playing because the radio died along with the interior lights, and the rough idle got worse. Then the light turned green and the car died. I tried the flashers and they wouldn't work so people started honking. The light cycled several times and everytime people would pull up behind me with no flashers and honk like crazy when the light would turn and I didn't move. One guy tapped my bumper with his as he honked wildly, so I leaned out the window with both fingers in the air yelling "I ain't moving so go the f-ck around!". Finally some guys pulled up and let Crystal drive their truck to through the intersection while the three of us pushed the Volvo across Nimitz highway.

There's much more but I'm tired of typing it out, so I'll some it up as I hate that song and today was one f-cked up day.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Wow sorry to hear that Nate. That is just sick.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow i would have killed that guy!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 PM

that is such a fuct up series of events i don't even know what to say. it really sucks to hear it, and all i can say is i feel for ya man.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who the hell is that guy in the SUV I want his head on a plate. Sorry to hear that Nate, that's a shitty way to spend your last days here.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

seriously!!! you would have seen a murder scene on the news and i would have moved away to good old salty lake city utah
Old 04-11-2007, 12:21 AM

:speechless:
Old 04-11-2007, 12:29 AM

Old 04-11-2007, 12:38 AM

Sorry to hear that Nate, I saw you on Sand Island turning into the VPC I flashed my lights and waved wildly at you, but I guess you were probably ready to explode by then...you didnt look to happy.

Quick Reply: Why I now hate the song Bad Day by Daniel Powter