Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

why arent there more S2000's at the track?

Old 01-05-2003, 12:15 AM
MKH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just trying to support my friend silvers808.
Old 01-05-2003, 03:23 AM

First Off i didnt not come here to get into a flame war or anything of that sort, i really was sincere in my question...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JDMs2000
[B]Most of us do not have the time nor interest anymore. This is also our daily driver car(to and from work). I used to track my integra in the early 90s. It does not hold the interest it once had. Top speed is my rush.
Old 01-05-2003, 03:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your an idiot. What are you watching me every time I post? You obviously have nothing better to do. Your yet another S2000 owner who gets upset with people that are more fortunate than you. Get over it. I can care less what you think.
How old are you? 17 maybe 18.

Silvers I am not speaking for the whole S2000 community here in Hawaii. I am speaking for just a few who don't have time or interest. I don't have a bad attitude but when kids come on here that are 17 maybe 18 and think they are all that just because they own a sports car I do have a problem with. I know that comment above was directed at me.
I am not going to waste my time with a young punk who thinks his shit don't stink. Too many of them out there. I did some research once you responded and it looks like there are several members that dont like you as well. In a lot of your posts you seem so negative and very cocky. Why is that? You were calling another members car "rice" and "gay"? What the hell is that? Who the hell are you? I know you can voice your opinion but most of the ones I have read were negative. Whats wrong? Is this just how you are?
Anyway you have to much negativity going on.

Yes, I experimented with my S2000 to get it where it is today. Several times I did have ugly wheels on it but the fact still remains that I was trying to make my S2000 the best I could to the best of my ability. So what if it doesn't meet your standards. So what if you call it rice. If you think Spoon and Comptech are rice than that's your opinion. I know its not. I also have helped a lot of members on this board with wheels and sales. I made many mistakes and learned from them and now I am passing that info on to fellow S2K owners on this board so they don't make the same mistakes I did. I have also bought things from people on this board who had great attitudes. Unlike you. There have been maybe 5 members on this board I have bumped heads with because we differ in opinions. Your obviously one of them.

By the way I didn't edit anything my number is still there. Yeah go ahead and give me a call. Even better yet PM me so we can discuss. Either way is fine.
Last but not least everyone knows my gf has access to my account and sometimes she changes things. She may or may not have put up a list of mods I have or had. Do you have a problem with that?
Old 01-05-2003, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by Silvers808
with 22 members in the hawaii region, i dont see any s2000's at the track.

SCCA, 1/4 Mile, Lapping Sessions........

i know colin use to scca, but what about the rest?

it would be nice to see more out there. the suby guys all go out to tracks together, i think thats so cool.....

after all this is a car that was designed to be driven right?
I know what you mean, it's somewhat a similar case in S. cali, but due to there being more s2ks, there are more that see the track/auto-x so I guess the ratio would be similar, compare # of s2ks sold to # that go to track events and # that go to shows. There will always be the different crowds/mentality towards how a car should be used. To each his own but I personally believe the car should be driven and used. There is so much fun in pushing a car to its limits, I just don't see that fun when putting the car up for display. This is just my .02 cents and again to each his own. This is a public forum so opinons can be expressed but my guess is attacks against members is not tolerated.
Old 01-05-2003, 12:16 PM

This is exactly the reason I hardly post anymore. JDMs2000, you obviously fell for the flame bait trap. There's no reason for you to start calling people idiots.

I'm going to lock the thread since I'll probably get flamed for deleting posts. I'll copy this thread to a new one and delete all the negativity...