Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Whhoo-hooooo

Old 05-25-2002, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finaly I get to add little and big goodies to my baby... Im gonna go to Eurosport right now since they called me to pick up my AEM bluy intake.. I hope everything goes well with all my SPOON parts I am getting through my buddies there.... I am just waiting for the confirms on prices then SMACK I am going all out My baby is gonna be one with SPOON Then right after that I'm gonna go to Ward to watch Star-Wars.... Oh yeah today while on H-1 before the Airport cutoff, a white S came up on the side of me... We both had our tops down and big grins on our faces then we both took off hehehe was pretty kool....
Old 05-26-2002, 05:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good deal. I was at Eurosport this morning then left around 1pm. They installed my new rims. They look really nice. The wheels fit nicely. I ended up with a +42 offset in the front and a +48 in the rear. They fit just like the stock wheels. Bob also let me borrow the new Spoon S2000 video. The video is bad a**!!
They are putting my order in with yours for Spoon parts. I am going to try and get the new gauge cluster and possible the spoon 4-1 header. I am getting my car detailed next weekend and I am putting on the graphics and spoiler. The only thing that sucks is my girlfriend cant make it to either day for the show. She has to work.
Anyway I will talk to you guys later.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:06 AM

Man, you guys are mod freaks!
I hope I get a chance to see your set-ups.
Old 05-26-2002, 10:16 AM

Hey!!! I thought that was you. That was me with the big grin.

My friend Joey just got his SSRs installed. He got black 16s on his black S2k. He's the guy who owns the car detailing place at Ward Center. Anyway, good luck with all your mods and I would sure like to see the finish product!!
Old 05-26-2002, 11:19 AM

Yeah I heard someone else got them too. The only thing is he got the wrong offsets. He cant lower his car that much with the set up he has. Plus Eurosport told me that they weren't staggered like is recommended by SSR. He may have to purchase a new set of rears. I had to wait a month to get the right offsets and powdercoated black. Anyway laters.
Old 05-26-2002, 11:27 AM

I saw his car yesterday and he had his stock tires on the car. I guess the fit okay. I didnt check the offest for lowering though. Are the other set of SSRs at Eurosport yours Chris? Or are there going to be three sets on S2Ks on this island? hmmm....
Old 05-26-2002, 11:32 AM

Yeah that was my set. Only two sets right now. His rears will be to wide with tires if he trys to lower it. I think he is running 16 by 7 all away around with a +42 offset. I have 16 by 7 in the front with +42 offset and 16 by 8 in the rear with a +48 offset. It fits just right. There is no way he can lower his car more than an inch with his set up. His rear wheels will scrape like heck. He may even dent his rear fenders. He could roll his rear fenders then it should work. I had to wait 4 weeks to get the recommended set up.
Old 05-26-2002, 11:40 AM

So when are you guys going to put all this stuff on your cars? I am anxious to see the results. I think my AEM intake should be there soon. hey S2K2NV, dont you know that RED mod parts are faster than BLUE ones? hhehehh
Old 05-26-2002, 11:52 AM

They had 2 or 3 AEM intakes for the S2000 in stock at Eurosport yesturday. I just sold mine. My car should be ready Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Dustins is in the shop getting his sideskirts repainted.
I am putting the graphics on maybe on Saturday. I am putting the wing on Monday and detailing the car like Tuesday. We have to take our cars to the Convention Center on Thursday for placement.
Later
Old 05-26-2002, 01:22 PM

hahaha darth..... Yes red is faster but blue is the sleeper Man first time I got to ride with 5 different S's in one day at different times hehehe everywhere I went there was one next to me.... 1 white then red, then yellow then 2 silvers.... I gotta see your rims now JD they must be dang sweet.... Btw what s2000 vid was that your talking about? Well I am going to go jack my car up now and install that bad boy.... If I cant take off my bumber I'll just turn that pipe upside down and cut a whole in my hood

Quick Reply: Whhoo-hooooo