Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Want2Boost selling parts of someone else's car

Old 11-25-2008, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want2Boost selling parts of someone else's car

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let people know about some illegal activity. A user of this forum going by the name Want2Boost Has been dismantling and selling parts off of a vehicle that does not belong to him, without the owner's consent. The car belonged to his girlfriend, and when they were breaking up he sold parts from it so that he could take some cash with him back to the mainland.

The car was located a few streets from the Wal-Mart in Waipahu. Parts were removed on 11/20/08, to include wheels/tires, engine/transmission. I am not entirely sure of what parts were stolen altogether, but be advised that a police investigation is underway and anyone who purchased items from this person is now in posession of stolen property and should contact the police immediately to avoid charges.

Engine/trans for $1k? If something is too good to be true, it probably is, and it was.

At this point nobody will be charged with anything because they did not know this was illegal. However, now you do and if you don't turn the stuff in, there is no guarantee you won't be charged.

Thanks for your help, this really is a sad thing that this woman had her car torn down for cash over a breakup, especially when she had been so generous to this person by buying the car so he could have something to drive, and letting him stay with her without contributing. Please help.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 PM

is there any legal proof to back this up so all the other members can see this as legit?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:50 PM

Hold up number 1 all parts were sold with my gf's consent number 2 if im paying on the loan thats not illegal.

How can something be criminal when im the one paying on the car she doesnt pay for anything. a matter a fact i took parts off the car when she was there, so dont talk like you know the situation. That car has all my money into it and nobody elses we even made an agreement that i would take care of the loan when i get back to san diego. Every person that I gave parts too, i told them the situation, i did nothing wrong. I said im selling all the parts on the car and i still owe on the loan. I will even gladly talk to any cop and quiet frankly if its that big of an issue i can pay and put the car back together. Who ever is that sn belongs too, i can give you all my contact information and it can be solved peacefully. I can take care of whatever that needs to be taken care of. If she wants the car put back together i'll pay for it. I dont want drama just kinda sucks that a person would go back on there word. I made absolutely no money on selling those parts but i can be the bigger person if you want my contact info just pm me i have nothing to hide.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=Wheel,Nov 25 2008, 05:13 PM] Hello everyone, I just wanted to let people know about some illegal activity.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

please settle this outside of the forum or via pm. thank you.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

mo called me and explained the situation. i believe he was up front about to all the members who purchased parts.

i advised him make sure all transactions were legal. please pm him with any questions or concerns.