Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Thanx for the welcome

Old 06-12-2004, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanx for the welcome

yea, i was pretty much talking about like motorsports shops etc. so far the s2k is bone stock but i'm not trying to go to overboard with the whole look like i did when i still was driving my del sol back home. pretty much i'm not trying to make the same mistake twice ....i guess that was more my learning process of the import scene huH? considering iwas 15 when i started. thanks for badging me and thanks for the welcome thats really nice. yea i'm not hard to spot ahaha so hopefully i will see you guys around and i can get some help i think ill need it i dont know much about the car yet, and i bought it used so who knows whats going on with it alright hope to hear from you guys soon again thnks
Old 06-12-2004, 12:19 PM

well what kind of mods are you looking for?

Rims?
Suspension?
Air Fresheners?

To be perfectly honest, everything that I have on my car was ordered over the internet. I dont depend on shops locally as shipping is usually slow, because they want to order multiple items at one time, so Ive pretty much given up getting things locally. I think the some of other owners will agree.
Old 06-12-2004, 04:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Silvers808
well what kind of mods are you looking for?

Rims?
Suspension?
Air Fresheners?
To be perfectly honest, everything that I have on my car was ordered over the internet. I dont depend on shops locally as shipping is usually slow, because they want to order multiple items at one time, so Ive pretty much given up getting things locally. I think the some of other owners will agree.
I totally agree with you on that C. They are way to slow. I did everything from California, Canada, and Japan shops directly. Much faster and easier... Good luck.
Old 06-12-2004, 05:25 PM

i am thinking more rims for the moment i want to go with 17" but i'm not sure. I was also looking at a carbon fiber hood but i haven't really seen too many people try the yellow carbon fiber so i was thinking about that.... got any opinions?
Old 06-12-2004, 05:37 PM

Hows cali chris?

For rims, you can try either
Eurosport <- probably your best bet for rims if u want to order locally or Tirerack.com

It all depends on what kind of rims are you looking for.

I've been eyeing up some SSR Competitions in 17x8 and 17x9 and tire rack has them cheaper then Eurosport last I checked.
Good Luck in your search
Old 06-12-2004, 05:43 PM

im not sure if i want to go gunmetal or just straight black probably racing hart or volks
Old 06-14-2004, 02:03 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by J'sAP1
Old 06-14-2004, 08:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cali is nice. To be honest. Not to many S2000s in southern Cali (San Diego) that are crazy modded. I added a CF trunk already and a flat black wing off the trunk (Back Yard Special). Anyway how are you guys? Whats new? I heard there are a lot more guys coming out in Hawaii now with the S2k?

FYI, I had 3-4 CF hoods on my Spa yellow over the years in Hawaii. There were a good handful of us with them. Try PMing SERs2k. He has a Js hood over Type R white. Also they will only last a few years. The sun along with engine heat will fade them over time. Try to park in a garage and or use a car cover. Problem solved.. Kinda..
Old 06-14-2004, 09:42 PM

thanks for the tip
Old 06-14-2004, 10:02 PM

Originally posted by smccurry
Good to see you still visit us, Chris.
I second that. What's this I hear about you and Duc hanging out in Mexico or something?

Quick Reply: Thanx for the welcome