Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

so some schmuck hit my car

Old 01-15-2009, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so some schmuck hit my car

So my gf and I head to sumo ramen kaneohe, we park, plenty room on each side, and we go and eat.

It was one of the few times I didn't take notice of what I was parked next to... 20-30 minutes later we emerged from the ramen shop and i saw my drivers side mirror was pressed up against the glass. I was pissed, got closer to the car and saw that some paint was missing on the mirror shrouds and I have a dent right on the line of the door (where it's no longer "flat" and it starts to curve up to the window.) and some more scratched/chipped paint.

worst thing was, it's on the OPPOSITE side from the door ding I put in the car a few weeks ago... so now both sides need work.

I only drive the car once or twice a month and the last two times i drove it, it got damaged, i'm so pissed.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by 8overgixxer' date='Jan 16 2009, 12:27 AM
So my gf and I head to sumo ramen kaneohe, we park, plenty room on each side, and we go and eat.

It was one of the few times I didn't take notice of what I was parked next to... 20-30 minutes later we emerged from the ramen shop and i saw my drivers side mirror was pressed up against the glass. I was pissed, got closer to the car and saw that some paint was missing on the mirror shrouds and I have a dent right on the line of the door (where it's no longer "flat" and it starts to curve up to the window.) and some more scratched/chipped paint.

worst thing was, it's on the OPPOSITE side from the door ding I put in the car a few weeks ago... so now both sides need work.

I only drive the car once or twice a month and the last two times i drove it, it got damaged, i'm so pissed.
that sucks and what makes it worse is that they know they hit your car, they went and looked at the damage and saw that it wasnt shit to them and they took off...but i can guarantee you that if the same thing happened to their ride they would be just as pissed as you are...its such a shame that people are like that
Old 01-16-2009, 07:19 AM

hmmmmmmm this is the reason ihate people heh in hawaii kai we saw a truck back into my friends 240sx (which btw bashed the hood inword and then try to dig out... we were inshock haha like a whole bunch of food land employess trynna blockade the parking lot because theguy was trynna dig out. and before that someone backed into my other coworkers camry and left a note saying "sorry" but no contact number nothing everyone thought that they were writing information i guess but infact did not write anything important down people are ****ed up now days responsibilty and respect are things far in the past
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

sorry to hear.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:41 AM

Sorry to hear! Similar thing happened to me. Car was parked outside New Year's eve. My alarm went off and thinking that it was the boom from someone launching festival balls, I didn't rush out. Then when I left for a party I noticed some paint missing from my rear bumper. Bastards hit it and never left a note or anything. It's really frustrating when you do everything you can to keep the car perfect and then it's some idiot who causes the damage.

Before that it was a tire (no rim) that landed in my lane on H1 going 60ish. Tried to swerve but didn't miss it. Ended up running it over, cracking my front bumper, and break the speed flap on the passenger side. I also noticed a ladder in the middle of the next lane. Glad I didn't hit that!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:10 PM

i had 300 miles on mine when i got scratch bumped by someone who backed into me at kochi and had the valets and all other guys outside the whole time cause it was the first time everyone seen a cr so they were looking at it the whole time i was eating at jimbo's. no one however seemed to notice...hmmm