Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Sad but true For Sale: 05 Honda s2000

Old 03-27-2006, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well a type r is my dream car.... i always wanted it ever since i saw it + it has enough room for my spear fishing gear unlike my s2k.... i drove with the top down so my gun could fit in it and it rained all over me .... if i cant get my type r ill get a luxury sports car ^_^... i dont think it was a black pilot it probibly was a black 4runner and i sold that like along time ago hehe... s2k right now is my only car since i gave my fiance my lexus for her to drive so i dont want to be a indian giver so i aint gonna ask for it back ^_^ but yeah i need something with 4 seats since i normally have to take my gma shopping since shes old and other people like to go shopping along and taking 2 cars seems pointless.. i do really love the s2k love how it handles but i gotta get realistic and get something that suits me
Old 03-27-2006, 11:06 AM

don't give gf/bf cars!!! nor fiance's
Old 03-27-2006, 11:35 AM

my grandma is 86 and she rides in my s
Old 03-27-2006, 01:17 PM

Berlina Black...mmm nice!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:40 PM

thats my payoff for the car like i said im here not to rip anyone off that really is my pay off everyone says its high but... thats what happens when u buy the car brand new and sell it 6 months later.... thats why i said if u buy the car ill put everything in it i know its not much but at least its something.... i took everything off to make it stock but i hvae the stuff on the side.... also put it at pflueger to see if they can sell it for me but if someone from here or forums hawaii msg me ill take it off to show them... if they need help getting finance ill help them to
Old 03-28-2006, 08:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I asked this:

"Are you just asking really high and willing to negotiate down, or is this close to what your really trying to get?"

In other words, is your price firm or are you going with best offer and willing to negotiate lower?

Old 03-28-2006, 12:35 PM

yeah its firm due to the fact its my payoff.. i thought i said that but sorry if you got the wrong idea.... i dont want to diss out any more money just to sell the car if i cant sell it privatly ill sell it at pflueger ^_^ just wanted to see if someone was intrested
Old 03-28-2006, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pingu808,Mar 28 2006, 01:35 PM
yeah its firm due to the fact its my payoff.. i thought i said that but sorry if you got the wrong idea.... i dont want to diss out any more money just to sell the car if i cant sell it privatly ill sell it at pflueger ^_^ just wanted to see if someone was intrested
I apologize ahead of time for what I'm about to say, but I just want to set the records straight.

Even though you work at Pfleuger and have some obvious "connections", I can almost guarentee you that you are gonna end up dissing out alot of money if you sell to them. Mr. Pfleuger is out to make money on every car sold, and I doubt you are gonna get your full payoff amount from the sale. There is a potential buyer right now; I suggest you deal you car out IF you really wanna sell your car. Selling your car back to the dealer means lowball offers.

You keep using reason "need to payoff my car" to justify your 29.9k firm asking price. Not to sound heartless or anything, but buyers are not gonna care about that. Used car prices are primarily determined by other external market factors beyond how much a seller owes.

Also, the first 6 months of a loan, you are primarily paying the interest, not so much the principle. So, that's why your payoff is so big.

I suggest you post your ad on craigslist and the main S2kI forsale forum. For the record, I bought my car through craigslist, so it works for at least some people!

Good luck again.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:23 PM

thanks man yeah i know dealers are into making money and everything but i wasn't gonna sell it back to the company i was gonna put it on consignment over there.... i need the pay off don't wanna diss out anymore money if you know what i mean... if all comes to worst i can put it at honda on consignment and see what happens over there... also if someone wants the car and cant get finance i can help them out... but yeah hopefully if someone buys it, it goes to a good home
Old 03-28-2006, 05:36 PM

you can get financed at many credit unions now days open to public with lower apr's than dealers also dont you make a % if people financed through you? my buddy did at nissan.

Quick Reply: Sad but true For Sale: 05 Honda s2000