Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

S2K Hawaii Owners web site - HELP!!!

Old 05-06-2002, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2K Hawaii Owners web site - HELP!!!

http://hawaii.s2ki.com Has undergone many changes lately and we need more content. If you have pictures, submit them and I'll post them to the site. Try to submit good quality pictures if you can. This is our time to shine and to show the S2K community what we're about. I've spent numerous hours developing the new site and hope that it will continue to grow. I have a flatbed scanner and a film scanner for negatives (scanning from negatives will produce much superior pictures than scanning a picture from a flatbed), so if you can't post pictures, get them to me and I will scan them.

So far we have pictures of only three owners in Hawaii. Give me suggestions to improve the site also. I have all the time in the world now to work on the site, but that may change shortly, time is of the essence.

Colin, if you want me to use pictures off of your site, then send me the links, but I would prefer that the pictures are at least 1024x768 or better for quality (I will resize them to 1024x768 or better).

I'm not doing extensive write ups on our events, since that's what our newsletter is for. We need more member photos! Take pictures of your car with artistic backgrounds if you can, otherwise any pictures will do. The site has 253 hits since 5/3. Let's show what Hawaii owners are all about. Everyone is jealous of us Hawaii owners, so let's make them even more jealous!

Please give me something that will contribute to the site and make us shine. Future events will be posted on the main page when they come up. I was prepared to take photos today, but the weather didn't agree with us unfortunately. If you want the web site to continue, please add something to help out, otherwise it will cease to exist.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:42 AM

Too bad we didnt have a camera yesterday. ahhh... it was raining anyway. thanks for your hard work on the website.
Old 05-07-2002, 12:19 PM

Rick,

I need to find a few pics of the silver car. The ones on my webpage were taken with a very old digital camera! I may just have to take new ones!
Old 05-14-2002, 04:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be taking some better pics soon, I'll send them your way as soon as I can. Thanks Rick, the web-site is looking good!!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:28 PM

Rick, is there a e-mail address that I can send pictures to? Please let me know and I'll send them asap. Thanks Rick!
Old 05-19-2002, 10:31 PM

Sent you a PM.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:48 AM

We've had over a thousands hits, and no new content on the site. Anyone have anything else to contribute? Suggestions? Keep 'em coming or the site will go away. http://hawaii.s2ki.com
Old 09-30-2002, 04:54 AM

We should try to talk to Chris & gang and see if they want to contribute some pics of their modified cars.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:00 PM

Just a couple more pictures that I wanted to add at your convenience. Thanks Rick, I really appreciate it.

I'll be in Honolulu tomorrow (11/1/03 ) but unfortunately it'll be a business trip. If I have any free time, could I give you guys a call? Please PM me with your phone # and hopefully we can meet up. I kinda doubt it, but just maybe I'll be able to. I've been wanting to meet you guys for quite some time now, but have been very busy lately. If not, we will meet some time in the near future. If you want to, you guys could give me a call at: (808) 936-3767 sometime tomorrow. I arrive in Honolulu at 9:00am and leave at 5:20pm. Thanks Rick once again.

-Stephen
Old 10-01-2002, 12:27 AM

You can find me at the Acura store on Beretania St. I'm usually there from 10:30ish to 6-7PM. My cellular is 255-1255.

Quick Reply: S2K Hawaii Owners web site - HELP!!!