Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

S2000 school video project

Old 04-01-2003, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. I'm a Broadcast Journalism student at UH and an S2000 enthusiast. I'm doing my FINAL video project on S2000s. It's not gonna be on TV or anything, so sorry.. NO 15 minutes of fame, yet for you guys. Afterall, I, AM, just a student!!! It's just for the eyes of me and my teacher. But, it would really help a girl out to get to know some of you guys (or girls) out there.

I wanna do this whole video/story on the car itself and the owners of the car. I wanna shoot pix of suped up cars and etc. I wanna interview different owners- I wanna know why you guys love the S2000 sooooooo much and about how much you guys spend on your cars and etc. JUST the BASICS!!!!

Please post some responses, if you're interested in helping this me out.
I wanna shoot some video next week, if I have any responses at all, that is!!
Old 04-01-2003, 04:30 PM

Too bad you missed our get together this past Sunday! You could have taken care of all you goals in one day! I'm sure most of would not have a problem helping out if schedules permit. Maybe you should watch the other thread on a meet at Wendy's in Kapolei...
Old 04-01-2003, 06:23 PM

Qrs63 is my GF, she will only have the camera on Wed 4/9/03. So if we can come out and meet you to tape. Anyone? Titan, Colin, Chris???
Old 04-01-2003, 06:47 PM

If schedules don't conflict, I'll be more than happy to help.
Any chance I get to go on and on about the S2000, I'll take

Oh, and I highly suggest that you read the links that Bieg furnished/produced. Excellent material, indeed.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:11 PM

Thanks curry. We will go to you and you can talk about you car. SUPPORT THE CAUSE!!
Old 04-02-2003, 09:47 AM

It all depends on Stephens schedule, but maybe we could all meet up somewhere on Wednesday?
Old 04-02-2003, 10:48 PM

If I'm not too overly tired from work, I'll be there. Just name the place.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:02 PM

Hey, for those of you who responded in helping me with my Final video project. Thanx a bunch. I knew about the S2000 cruise on Sunday, but my BF. SPIRE1, got into a "predicament" with his S2000 and we weren't able to go. Besides, it was Spring Break and I couldn't get the video camera that I'm supposed to use for that class.

Anyways, I wanted to meet on WEDNESDAY, the 9th, hopefully in town-KAKAAKO? to shoot some video and do some interviews. I'm gonna get the camera around 4, so maybe, meet up at 4:30. If this is okay with people who wanna help me out that is.
I am flexible about where or time on WEDNESDAY, but I would like to get all my shooting done on that day. Because I only have the camera for one day. I could get it for another day, but I dunno when, yet. And my project is due by the beginning of May.

THANX........
My name is Laurie, by the way. <<HI>>
And you can contact me by way of Spire1 (DAVID)
or email me directly qrs63@yahoo.com
in fact, give me a call (leave a message) 220-2226
Old 04-04-2003, 09:43 AM

Wednesday is fine with me, but I'll have to meet up with everyone after I finish work, which is 5 p.m.
If it isn't raining, Kakaako Park is fine with me, too.
Old 04-04-2003, 03:18 PM

What kind of video camera are you using? Just wondering. I'm curious because I am a Master Control Technical Director at KITV and found your topic to be interesting. My wife is a Journalism major (From UH as well) and was a News producer for KITV, then KHNL, and how she is back at KITV as a promotions producer.

Oh, about the camera, JFYI, we actually put DVCam and mini DV format on air at times. Either are broadcast quality now days. Other than that we use JVC's DigitalS which sucks IMHO. I rather have Digital Betas.

Quick Reply: S2000 school video project