Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Reckless Driving Citation

Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was like 1200 for all 3. but since you got a pretty good story, i would get a public defender and maybe the public defender can work something out with the prosecutor and lower the charge to like an improper lane change or something. that would be the cheapest route. or you can ask the PD to get you a deferral which means your on probation and if you stay clean they drop the case like it never happened.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:59 PM

O_O

1200 is perfectly fine by me man!!! i've been getting quoted for close to $3000 for some people. do you remember what kinds of arguments he used for you?

could you explain this deferral thing a bit more? how long does my clean streak have to last?
and yea, I'm really hoping since it was my first moving traffic violation, and that my story is legit, they could let me off completely, or at the very least let me plead guilty for a lesser violation..cuz from what happened, I'm sure the judge could convict me for the unsafe lane change. its logical i suppose, though i really did nothing wrong..
Old 04-03-2012, 05:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hire Pat. Everyone I know recommends him.

http://patrickmcphersondui.com/

Public Defender = Public Pretender. Don't Risk it.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:37 PM

yea, i've heard of him. one of my friends actually handed me his business card. I'll give him a call when my court date gets a little closer. thank you sir. do they require a two weeks notice or something? or can i just call them the day after my initial hearing. I dont want to waste his time and ask for consultation if my case ends up getting thrown out.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by daves2k808
yea, i've heard of him. one of my friends actually handed me his business card. I'll give him a call when my court date gets a little closer. thank you sir. do they require a two weeks notice or something? or can i just call them the day after my initial hearing. I dont want to waste his time and ask for consultation if my case ends up getting thrown out.
I would just go in asap and get a consultation. When I hired Pat, it lifted the burden / stress off my shoulders by 10folds & the price i paid was well worth it.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:50 PM

you will go to at least 2 courts hearings for this. the first one is just if you want to plea guilty or non guilty. a defferal is if the judge grants it, you have to stay clean for however the long the judge wants. i got 6 months. so i stayed out of trouble for 6 months and they dropped it as if it never happened. and i dont really remember what his agruments were i wasnt really listening haha.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM

Did you get ticketed on Saturday!?
Old 04-05-2012, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by integlspwr
I would just go in asap and get a consultation. When I hired Pat, it lifted the burden / stress off my shoulders by 10folds & the price i paid was well worth it.
Ok, I sent him my info. just waiting for a call back from him. i gotta say, this whole situation is stressing me out like crazy..i cant get enough sleep because of this.

Originally Posted by jdms2000f20c
you will go to at least 2 courts hearings for this. the first one is just if you want to plea guilty or non guilty. a defferal is if the judge grants it, you have to stay clean for however the long the judge wants. i got 6 months. so i stayed out of trouble for 6 months and they dropped it as if it never happened. and i dont really remember what his agruments were i wasnt really listening haha.
so do may i ask the judge for a defferal? or is that just something he's going to offer me?

Originally Posted by jonmizu
Did you get ticketed on Saturday!?
hmm yea, it was saturday morning. 1:15am..that ticket was BS tho!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:22 AM

Guarantee they were going for numbers haha 155 citations ! In 2 hours f@#k that lol more than 1 ticket a minute in just "areas of Oahu"
Old 04-05-2012, 10:32 AM

that just makes my case tougher now..since it was done during a "street racing" operation. that just groups me with that street racing crowd.. sigh...

this is why i wanted to get out of the s2k. its too easy to get group in with street racing especially if you're modded. but damn dude, 155 citations is crazy!

Quick Reply: Reckless Driving Citation