Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Rally results

Old 11-21-2004, 01:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rally results

A total of 7, brave and adventurous S2000 drivers participated in this event. Of these brave drivers three showed up without a navigator. Lee (da_illist_onE) having driven himself down in his new Acura TL volunteered to be a navigator for one of the drivers. Being that both Wendel (Pnetr8R) and Steve Y. (Spanky) are new to Oahu, Steve M. (smccurry) let the two new guys flip a coin to see who gets da_illist_onE as a navigator. Pnetr8R won the coin toss.

As usual we had the Hawaiian starting time of 12:40 PM for the first car out on the course.

The Teams:
808Style & GF (sorry, I forgot your name, Old age.)
Colin & Fran
Hyper-X & friend (sorry again, forgot his name)
marc2 & friend (didn
Old 11-21-2004, 01:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. It was great meeting all of you and I look forward to the next one (Next time, I'll have a navigator!) Special thanks to Mike and wife (Sorry, I forgot your name), Rick and Roxanne, and Colin and Fran to put all this together, and not to mention Lee for meeting up with me in the morning to head out to Moanalua. Although I got lost quickly, I had tons of fun just driving and hangin with everyone afterwards. It was a sweet drive back home with the 5 of us on the road. See you guys around! Here's a few pics before I got LOST! HAHAHA!!

Old 11-21-2004, 03:00 AM

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could of got lost with the rest of you guys. I'm still chilling out in BOSNIA!!
Old 11-21-2004, 03:12 AM

big mahalo to mike for taking the time and effort to put the rally together! it was an awesome course and we had a lot of fun (and some frustration) trying to decipher the cryptic clues. at least we didn't get lost as bad as some of the other teams! also want to say mahalo to rick and roxanne for securing the rec center for our little get together. all the food was ono and we had a good time talkin story with you all. looking foward to doing it again sometime!
Old 11-21-2004, 11:43 AM

sorry for digging out early and not coming to the party. i ll share my story here. as soon as we were went off i went straight into a dead end in the garden. then we went into a military base and had to turn around. then into some housing area. finally we caught the freeway going to pearl city. we turned around going eastbound then stopped at a gas station in kalihi to look at a map. i finally gave up and went to eat at subway. overall it was fun getting lost and trying to find my way. see everyone at the next meet
Old 11-21-2004, 09:44 PM

Wow! That must have been some rally! Mike, is there anyway you could or if anyone could post the offical rally instructions. I am curious on how it reads. Wish I was there!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:28 PM

darth,
It's three pages long and would take a lot of space on this post. I have a few extra hard copies. Let me know how we can meet up and you can get a copy.

The condensed version of the rally instructions, consisted of 22 stages to negotiate and 6 check points to physically check or spot during the rally in order to successfully complete the rally.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:42 PM

thanks to mike, ces, rick, roxanne, colin and fran for doing an outstanding job!!!
and to the rest, it was great hanging out with you all
till next meet
Old 11-22-2004, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pnetr8R,Nov 22 2004, 06:42 PM
thanks to mike, ces, rick, roxanne, colin and fran for doing an outstanding job!!!
and to the rest, it was great hanging out with you all
till next meet
Thanks so much guys for putting this thing together. It turned out great! I had a lot of fun! Sorry I had to eat and run though, you know how it goes once the wife starts calling. Even though I don't own a S2K anymore, the community down here is still the best to hang with. What a group!

Hey Pnetr8R.... If you ever need a navigator again.... You know I'll always be there for ya.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:25 PM

Looks like you guys had fun. I ended up going to Moanalua Gardens at 12:45. There were only Limos and tourists there. I left and went to 99 Ranch Market and went home. While I was on my way home I seen Lee, Pnetr8R, 808style by Diamond Head. I was super tired so I went home and slept.

Quick Reply: Rally results