Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Pinche Pigs

Old 04-30-2003, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a ticket Sunday nite while I was in Wikes cruzin around I was pulled over by the "Michael hunt". I asked him why! and he said cuz I had BLUE lights . So I told him what the hell is he talking about!!! He said that my headlights were illegal OMG I told him he has to be joking.... He just was going on and on about how I didn't buy my car with those type of lights. ( I know he wouldn't pull over a Lexus!!) So we exchanged a bunch of words . Then he told me to get in my car and shut up.. boy did I get even more pissed even after trying to explain that these type of cars come with HID's, he said I didn't know what the hell I was talking about . He told me to sign the ticket and I told him "I'm not signing that chit, you sign it for me" hahaha now he was pissed..... He just threw it into my car and we exchanged some more words . I gave him the ole and spun off. I cant wait till I get to court...........
Old 04-30-2003, 04:12 PM

Yeah Ben , you tell em'. He pulled me over like five times in the last six months. Each time he does'nt even remeber me, thats how much fools he pulls over! Watch out for officer Lim too Hope everything goes good in court. Peace.
Old 04-30-2003, 05:11 PM

He got me too. His new district is in Waikes.
Rob I like your profile
guess what I have Dented/Fender too.
Haha Must be a new sponser
Old 05-01-2003, 08:07 AM

Are you gettin' into trouble again?
That royally sucks. I think My-khunt is bitter for having a name like that growing up, and joined the force to abuse the power.
With how much I drive in Waikiki, I'm surprised he hasn't pulled me over for my "blue lights"
I think the HPD should train these fools better.

Pulling you over for OEM parts is
When is your court date? If I'm off, I want to see that fools face.

Waikiki cops are the worst. One time (long time ago), my friend and I were dropping off 2 japanese girls at their hotel who we had taken out, and we were saying goodbye, when a blue&white pulls up and blocks my friend's car and accuses us of trying to solicit prostitutes! No ing class. Our japanese friends didn't speak much english, but I think they knew what this officer was calling them Nice aloha.

Rob: when did your trunk get keyed?!
Old 05-01-2003, 01:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks. I have been pulled over by him once and that was about 2 years ago on Kam Hwy. Anyway he gave me 5 tickets (with me arguing on every one of them). I went to court 30 days later and 4 of them got thrown out and I had to pay for one( the reason why he pulled me over ticket, not signaling at a stop sign at 1am with no traffic). Good luck at court. Let me know the outcome.
Old 05-01-2003, 01:17 PM

That suck the big one!!!!......I got pulled over for the same thing when I had my "S", but they let me go once I told them it was OEM. What does this cop drive?? I also go thru "Waiks" a lot with the NSX, I gotta start looking out for this guy....
Old 05-01-2003, 02:29 PM

He used to be a solo but now drives a blue and white. Prob got busted for somthing. Anyways his face is the kind of face you just want to keep kicking till his insides are outside My court date is June 2 but thats just to say if im guilty or not.