Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Official "I'm Thinking About Doing AutoX Thread"

Old 10-29-2008, 11:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JustinsanE,Oct 22 2008, 11:57 AM
so whats the count on the total going??? I am going to do my best to stop by, I will be in a silver dodge truck, anyone want to let me co-drive????
I think Rob in the NSX will at least roll through. I'll be there, Jeff might come out (from what he said) Damien will be there ( he never posts here) maybe kuso will come out? I'll ask her friday at starbucks. another guy Jon (8OverGixxer) is there occasionally in BSP. BTW A-Stock doesn't race til after lunch.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good news for me today, my car is available for pick up!!! Gonna pick it up tomorrow and I guess I will be attending the auto-x! Now I can't get too drunk then night before, probably good for me........

When does BSP typically run?? I am definitely not a-stock eligible.......
Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 PM

goto sccahawaii.org for scheduling info... it changes every time. but I'll hook you up. BSP works in heat 3 and runs in heat 4. go to their website and see if you can still pre reg. otherwise you'll have to get there before 8:15Am and register. oh and prepare for the worst when you go pick up your car. they destroyed my beetle bringing it here, and they gashed one guys s2k last year pretty good. see you there!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by istdercollen,Oct 29 2008, 09:44 AM
I'll still win, but I'll take it off.
Okay, how's this sound? Let's battle in A Stock at the November 16, 2008 autocross. The wager is $2000, winner take all.

Deal?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:27 PM

time to walk the talk man. good luck!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:11 PM

Careful Collen, Reid never mentioned what car he would be bringing out to the autocross event...
Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 PM

come out, not conebout
Old 10-30-2008, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by istdercollen,Oct 29 2008, 08:32 PM
no thanks, if you cared that much, you would have been right next to me in the grid at all the other Autocrosses for the past year. I won't take your money away from you like that. Why wait anyway? I'll be there on Sunday collecting my 1st place award from the last autocross. maybe you can come to the drivers meeting and watch them present it to me.
I autocrossed for years before, undefeated in my class. I finished first in PAX many times. Autocross was fun, but now I have fun on the big tracks. I spend my time driving on the track in Japan and on the mainland. Autocross simply doesn't appeal to me that much anymore, as there's not enough track time.

I don't think I'm the greatest driver ever, but apparently you do. You're awful cocky for someone who got beat by a stock Yaris in July.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by istdercollen,Oct 29 2008, 08:41 PM
I was only kidding around about the hardtop witht the guy! anyway I wouldnt put 2000 dollars on me waking up tomorrow, much less somebody with a chip on their shoulder about whatever to the point that they can't take a joke! .

Start small Reid. Come Sunday the 2nd- 200 (two-hundred) dollars, who ever between us has the fastest raw time regardless of placing. If you really mean it, you'll be there. It's the next Autocross. That's fair enough. I ain't waiting 'til the 16th to put you under. If I were a hardcore betting man, I'd put you behind me and Damien in third, but I'm not.

Anyway.. November 2nd. Collen vs. Reid. Who is fastest A-Stock S2000. 200 dollars. Bring the cash to the race, or certified check made out to Collen R. Kelton
You weren't kidding at all. Please don't try to play it off like a joke. You've done a few autocrosses, and now you think you're god's gift to autocross.

$200 isn't worth my time. $2000, November 16. Back up your talk, or shut your mouth.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by istdercollen,Oct 29 2008, 11:17 PM
If autocross does not appeal to you then gtfo already. Nobody was talking to you before you said something about my hardtop. I put the little smiley next to my first smart alec comment as a friendly joking gesture, then you came with the 2000 dollar bet. If what I have to offer isn't worth tour time then sorry. Don't come and you won't even be missed. Were not all rich like you so 2000 dollars isn't chump change to us. Have a nice day.
I said you were breaking the rules, which you are. You then said that you can beat me. I take competition very seriously, and there's nothing funny about that to me. I then stated the terms of the challenge, which you initiated, and now you're backing down.

Why is there any problem with the amount of the wager when you are so sure that you will win?

Quick Reply: Official "I'm Thinking About Doing AutoX Thread"