Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

NXT car wax

Old 06-09-2004, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NXT car wax

If anyone wants to get NXT car wax you can get it at checkers on Dillingham. I drove all the way to Mililani Town Wallmart to find out that they didn't have it. Can't wait to wash and wax the car tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------
Could people also post other stores on Oahu to get stuff for the S? I'm new to the island and when ever I do get money to hook the S up It would be nice to know where to go for the good Sh!t.
----------------------------------------------
Is $150.00 as good price for a used Car Cover? Anyone know where to get a cheaper one on island?

just bored and thought I would ask since nobody else has been posting things.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:45 PM

We're mostly Zaino converts. You can get microfiber towels from pakshak.com. The guy is located here in Honolulu and has great towels and good prices.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:15 AM

Let me know what you think of that new NXT wax by Meguiar's. I was thinking of trying it out, as I have always used and liked Meguiar's products!
Old 06-11-2004, 11:23 AM

I've only seen Zaino in pictures, so I can't tell you if my car looks better with NXT then Zaino. Also I've never seen Zaino in NFR either so my opinion on NXT is only going to be compared to Gold class. I think that NXT and Gold Class look the same IMO. I just put it on yesterday so it's only been on a day so I can't say how long it held up yet. I did the hood twice and the rest of the car once, but the hood doesn't look any better then the rest of the car. I think this product was as easier to apply then Gold Class but was just as easy to take off. I will continue to use $15 NXT until I see what Zaino can do to a NFR before I pay 70+ $$ for it.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:21 PM

Old 06-12-2004, 01:50 AM

Once you go Zaino, you won't go back. Easy to apply and lasts forever.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:21 PM

Would you believe, Ive NEVER waxed my car in all 2 years of ownership now?
Old 06-13-2004, 08:45 AM

Zaino is expensive (from what I've heard), and don't they make a million different products that you're supposed to use before, during and after you wash the car, after you wash it again, at your next car wash, when it rains, before you drive in the morning, when leaving the car at night and depending on what time of day it is?
Old 06-14-2004, 01:58 PM

Originally posted by natedoggs2k
Zaino is expensive (from what I've heard), and don't they make a million different products that you're supposed to use before, during and after you wash the car, after you wash it again, at your next car wash, when it rains, before you drive in the morning, when leaving the car at night and depending on what time of day it is?
I guess the initial cost is high, but it lasts forever, so in the long run it's probably been cheaper. As long as you're not the type to jump from brand to brand.
The only thing that I've had to replace since 2 1/2 years ago is the detailing spray and the car wash.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:40 AM

From what I've read from the other car forums I now visit more than this one, NXT is pretty damn good. I'm still not convinced it's better than Zaino. Everyone says Zaino is expensive and it's really not, considering how long it lasts (you use less than 0.5 oz for the S2000). It's so easy to apply and take off, outstanding gloss and UV protection are hard to beat.

I'm using it on my TL now, and I'm still loving it. (Oh yeah, Colin, one of these days I will come by to have those parts installed! )

Quick Reply: NXT car wax