Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

NOT SPONSOREDs 3rd Annual End of Summer Cruise

Old 09-05-2004, 09:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey man, same to you. We had some fun even though there wasn't much actual cruising. It's been a while since I got out to somthing. Maybe the S2k group can get together again soon?

Had a freaky moment getting home though. I was cruisin behind the 3 3000GT's at the end of the day, leaving Hawaii Kai just got back onto H1, when some freak in a dodge truck came along. I first saw him in the rearview cutting in and out of traffic like Dale Junior. When he got up on my right side in the middle lane he had no more holes, so he made one by forcing me out of the left lane and onto the shoulder. My top was down and he look right at me and my wife before he did it, he just didn't care we were there and didn't even signal. I got a bad feeling when he look over at us and held my brakes and ditched my lane because I knew he was coming. I also layed on my horn which really pissed him off. He then kept slamming his brakes trying to get me to rearend him, so I back way off. He was still pissed so he cut someone off in the middle lane and slowed down to get next to me. Now he's yelling "Whats your f**kin problem" over at us, so I punch it and move forward, but theres too many cars to go anywhere and now he moves in behind me. He keeps surging at us like he's going to ram us, and my wife is starting to get really freaked out about this nightmare, so I'm trying to keep calm and I pick up cell and act like I'm calling someone. This apparently aggrivates him more because he again forces another car out of its lane and comes up next to me shouting " I'm goin ta shoot you! Your dead!" Now I'm not playing no more games I hit 911 on the cell and floor it when some holes open up. I gave the cops the plates and I last saw him still heading west on H1, he decided to not wait for them to catch up. We're OK, I just hope I don't see that clown again when my wifes not with me.
Old 09-06-2004, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about that Nate. There really are a whole lot of ***holes out there, and I just try to get by those moments by remembering that it really isn't personal. It can't get much more anonymous than taking out your rage on another motorist. The other driver is just having a shitty life and he's trying to pass it on to you.

On the brighter note, glad to hear the cruise was good. Wish I could have been there.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:12 AM

That's gotta suck HAHN. I dunno what I might've done.

On a different note, I posted an old story (in S2000 talk topic "children") of a good beating we gave a few kids when we caught them egging cars on our street. 9 of us, 4 cars, 1 truck and the rest on foot chasing 3 kids running from us on foot. We eventually caught them and messed them up real good. I grabbed 1 of the kid's shirt from behind trying to keep him from running, then my friend hit him so hard in the face that the kid's shirt ripped in my hands and fell to the ground. The other kid got shoved into the wall by 2 guys and punched in the gut, while the one got slapped (open hand) and hit in the head repeatedly by my drunk friend. It was interesting to see that each of the kids looked like they were going to die since my friends weren't very happy with them egging their cars. Man, it was brutal... my friend broke 1 kid's nose (not sure if it's really broke but it was bleeding a lot and looked crooked), busted part of his teeth and hit the kid in the back of the head a lot of times while the kid's head was still on the middle of the road faced down. I tried my best to hold back my friend Joe, all 250 pounds of Filipino-Samoan mass to no avail... he kept swinging at the kid with me hanging on his arm trying to hold him back.

The cops came by shortly but nobody said anything, the neighbors said nothing either. The cops knew what went on but said to keep the noise down and let us go.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:33 AM

holy shit nate that is seriously messed up! sorry you had to experience the uglier side of hawaii. what the hell was that guys problem?! i'm glad you and your wife came out of it ok and i seriously hope that guy gets whats coming to him. at least we can take comfort in knowing that hyper-x and his boys are doing their part the clean up the pieces of trash we have polluting this beautiful state! hyper-x u da man!