Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

No internet = Withdrawls

Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No internet = Withdrawls

I was busy downloading por.... educational videos off the internet when my tv, and Halo 3 online went dead. I thought I could handle not having any of those so I decided to read a book. The only books I have is a S2000 Helm's manual and a book starring Curious George so reading was out of the question. I went to make myself a sandwich, had the bread, meat, lettuce but NO FRIGGIN MIRACLE WHIP, as a matter of fact I only found a bottle of cool air inside with the Miracle Whip label on the outside, WTF.

Okay so I scratched the idea of reading books and making a sandwich. So I decide to step outside at 9pm and what I saw was shocking. Almost every person in my neighborhood was outside, LOL. I went to talk to one of them and I asked what the scoop was. The story was simple, no TV, no internet, nothing to do. One of my neighbors a little further down the street has some interesting guests. 2 really cute haole girls but taking heed of my previous encounters (refer to my You got Gonged! thread), I decided to ask their ages. 15 and 16, something about haole DNA adds 10 years to the appearance so I had to double-check. Then something cool came up.

My neighbor asked if they could use my propane tanks since they had a grill and a ton of stuff to cook so I went home to bring them over. Then the other neighbors brought out coolers into the middle of the street. This Korean family brought over some massive fried mandoo(sp) and really good kimchee that didn't taste like pain, a few Filipinos brought over 50 cups worth of rice and some adobo... within 45 minutes we had a pretty massive party with so many guys bringing drinks and all. The grill had barb-q chicken, steak, fish... the works. A rather extended tv/internet outage turned out to be a pretty fun time on my block.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:41 AM

all the cool things happen to you
Old 11-05-2007, 06:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hyper-X,Nov 5 2007, 02:04 AM
I was busy downloading por.... educational videos off the internet when my tv, and Halo 3 online went dead. I thought I could handle not having any of those so I decided to read a book. The only books I have is a S2000 Helm's manual and a book starring Curious George so reading was out of the question. I went to make myself a sandwich, had the bread, meat, lettuce but NO FRIGGIN MIRACLE WHIP, as a matter of fact I only found a bottle of cool air inside with the Miracle Whip label on the outside, WTF.

Okay so I scratched the idea of reading books and making a sandwich. So I decide to step outside at 9pm and what I saw was shocking. Almost every person in my neighborhood was outside, LOL. I went to talk to one of them and I asked what the scoop was. The story was simple, no TV, no internet, nothing to do. One of my neighbors a little further down the street has some interesting guests. 2 really cute haole girls but taking heed of my previous encounters (refer to my You got Gonged! thread), I decided to ask their ages. 15 and 16, something about haole DNA adds 10 years to the appearance so I had to double-check. Then something cool came up.

My neighbor asked if they could use my propane tanks since they had a grill and a ton of stuff to cook so I went home to bring them over. Then the other neighbors brought out coolers into the middle of the street. This Korean family brought over some massive fried mandoo(sp) and really good kimchee that didn't taste like pain, a few Filipinos brought over 50 cups worth of rice and some adobo... within 45 minutes we had a pretty massive party with so many guys bringing drinks and all. The grill had barb-q chicken, steak, fish... the works. A rather extended tv/internet outage turned out to be a pretty fun time on my block.
HAHA. Never got into Halo but hey this week Call of Duty 4 comes out and next week its Assassins Creed.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

always a good story from you!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:13 AM

Ha Ha, We watched stuff accumulating on the Tivo, I played a bit of Lord of the Rings game.....my e-mail box was pretty full this morning though....