Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

New guy here

Old 10-02-2007, 09:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bupton,Oct 2 2007, 06:26 AM
That would be me. Are you the proud parent of the black jobbie that is usually parked out back, near the GOV parking?
Probably, I don't start until around 9, so I park back there. Can't understand people who start at 6 in the morning..that's just unnatural for me. There's another one, but it's neglected.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol Well, I am one of those guys that starts at six am, but only because I don't have to really deal with any traffic when coming in at that time; and believe me that makes it all worthwhile! That and the fact that I am usually leaving at around 1400.

I had to park out back today simply because my wife needed me to come and get her from the gym and drop her off at her job, and all the good spots were taken by the time I got back. I looked for your car (yours is the one with the Tanabe exhaust right?) while walking back towards the building (I work in 352) but didn't see it (think it was a bit too early). I have also seen that other black one that you mentioned, as well as a GPW/Tan car in the back lot. Do you know either of them?
Old 10-02-2007, 01:55 PM

The white one is owned by civi, gentlemen that look like he's in his late 50's, early sixties. I think the other black one is owned by an officer, but I'm not sure.

Yup, the one with Tanabe exhaust and a "TSS" spoiler. Whatever that is. I'm not driving the S, I'm showing the other car around this week. I hate parking in this area. Your car stay's clean for about a day and there's all these 'shit' stains on the car that attacks the clear coat. Lucky for you you've got a white car.

I actually asked for quote via CarDirect from Honda Windward on a 2007 GPW. I might just trade in the S if the price is right.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM

lol i'm an early bird too, not by choice though. 0530-1800
Old 10-02-2007, 05:19 PM

Makalapa? Prepare for another S2K on Pearl starting Tuesday when I start working down there permanently.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by avallach,Oct 2 2007, 11:55 AM
The white one is owned by civi, gentlemen that look like he's in his late 50's, early sixties. I think the other black one is owned by an officer, but I'm not sure.

Yup, the one with Tanabe exhaust and a "TSS" spoiler. Whatever that is. I'm not driving the S, I'm showing the other car around this week. I hate parking in this area. Your car stay's clean for about a day and there's all these 'shit' stains on the car that attacks the clear coat. Lucky for you you've got a white car.

I actually asked for quote via CarDirect from Honda Windward on a 2007 GPW. I might just trade in the S if the price is right.
Yea, you are looking at a GPW? Well, there was one at Windward when I picked my car up from Pflueger, and they were itching to sell it!! I was making the two compete against each other for the better deal, and had both of them talked down to just over $30k. Give Milos a call and Windward and tell him that Ben sent you his way. He is the guy that I was dealing with over there; really laid back guy. I would be willing to bet you could get into it for a touch under $30k right now, if they still have it that is.

Let me know if you go to trade yours in. I might have to take your exhaust off of you. My wife told me over the weekend that she thinks it would sound cool if I got rid of the stock system and replaced it with something a bit more aggresive. Good thing I were cruising with a buddy of mine driving an E36 M3 with headers, track pipe and super free exhaust kit.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by FirstBatRgr,Oct 2 2007, 03:19 PM
Makalapa? Prepare for another S2K on Pearl starting Tuesday when I start working down there permanently.
Coming over from HSOC?
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by bupton,Oct 2 2007, 06:16 PM
Yea, you are looking at a GPW? Well, there was one at Windward when I picked my car up from Pflueger, and they were itching to sell it!! I was making the two compete against each other for the better deal, and had both of them talked down to just over $30k. Give Milos a call and Windward and tell him that Ben sent you his way. He is the guy that I was dealing with over there; really laid back guy. I would be willing to bet you could get into it for a touch under $30k right now, if they still have it that is.

Let me know if you go to trade yours in. I might have to take your exhaust off of you. My wife told me over the weekend that she thinks it would sound cool if I got rid of the stock system and replaced it with something a bit more aggresive. Good thing I were cruising with a buddy of mine driving an E36 M3 with headers, track pipe and super free exhaust kit.
Yeah, they're definitely itching to sell it. They quoted be 31K before taxes, registration, etc. Still too much. But they told me to come down to discuss. They were open for anything reasonable.

I'm not sure if the Tanabe will fit on your 07???
Old 10-03-2007, 06:00 PM

Im not sure if it will either.

But yea, they want to get rid of it bad. I am sure they would come down quite nicely.