Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

My friend's brother's baby got hit...

Old 09-29-2007, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My friend's brother's baby got hit...

My friends were hanging out at his uncle's house in Waianae watching the UH game, but when we went out to the street to put his baby in the car seat, this Japanese kid in a WRX comes flying around the corner (my guess is 50mph) and loses control for a bit and sideswipes my friend's bro's car and took out the baby since the seat wasn't completely secured in.

We called the paramedics for the baby, but after we found that the baby "seemed" okay, about 11 of us went to the driver's side trying to open his door but was locked... so my friend and his bro both being pissed off 2 hand grabbed the driver and pulled him out thru his window with seat belt still on. He went to the ground and it was a mess. All the neighbors was crowding around like a high school fight and I was trying to push people away while some of the other guys were trying to pull the guys off the kid.

The dude was drilling the kid while some of the other guys was kicking him while I kept trying to pull and push bodies away trying to get to the kid to stop the whole thing. All I could hear in the mess was

"FAKKA, YU TINK DIS ONE RACE TRACK YU FAKKING PUNK"

one of the other guys managed to get the kid's wallet and took his information down, then my friend said

"I BETTER NOT EVA SEE YO FAKKING FACE AGAIN, YU SAY SHIT TO THE COPZ, I'LL COME TO YO HOUSE AND KILL YOU AND YO FAMILY"

The police came along with the paramedics and when the kid was being questioned, he said "I was speeding down the street and I lost control and hit that car". The officers noticed his face being ####ed up and asked "did these guys assault you" and he said "no, I hit the steering wheel real hard". The officers noticed that his clothes were torn with marks all over his body from grabbing him and being dirty from being on the ground. They asked "are you sure, you can tell us the truth", he said "I was dirty already and was playing football earlier."

The baby was alright aside from being shaken up a bit and crying nonstop. The kid's face was all cabbage, his arms/neck/shirt was all hamburger.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:35 PM

Sometimes I don't understand these kids nowdays. When I used to be much younger and stupid (brave), I never used to pull stunts like that in residential areas, in my mind it was always taboo, like showing up at church with an upside down cross. It was always when there's hardly any cars, in the middle of nowhere and the only thing I could hit was maybe another car and/or a guardrail, doesn't make it right but still.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:52 PM

i woulda kicked the crap outta the kid too
Old 09-29-2007, 08:18 PM

street justice at its finest. good for that jackass.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by 808style,Sep 29 2007, 08:18 PM
street justice at its finest.
I agree, sometimes lawful justice is not served up correctly and it is necessary to take justice in your own hands. Lucky for the guy he walked away with only some bumps and cuts.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 PM

Actually that japanese kid took in quite a beating, i think it lasted almost 5 minutes with at least 5 guys pounding and kicking him non-stop. It was just me and one other guy that was pulling them off the kid (need to make sure things don't get too out of control).

The kid looked like someone who grad Pearl City, pretty boy with ear rings, nice rope chain and he was dressed to go out. Now he wouldn't qualify to be in a micronesian beauty contest.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn. I hate these punk kids. There's like three in my neighborhood that take the right at my house at incredibly stupid speeds -- I usually back out of the drive way and visibility is nil because of a concrete wall. One of'em is in a silver BMW and always wave a shaka to me when he sees me washing my car in the driveway. Met another one at Costco and talked to him a bit. They seem like good kids....just stupid because of their age.

I can honestly say I've never done anything as blatantly stupid as the kid that got beat up, but it wasn't due to a conscious choice. Probably because I didn't own a car until after college -- circumstances were different for me. I was stupid in many other ways and luckily, I could hurt myself for the most part.

I dunno, dude...I was with your friends until they threaten the kids family. That's just wrong.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:42 AM

Yeah, the guy was out of control and took 4 of us to pull him off the kid, I got worried when he said that too. He was already kind of drunk but hitting his car with his baby inside not strapped down just crossed too many lines at one time I think. He was talking bubbles and thought he was already home so I know his mind was someplace else. I got to talk to the kid for a little bit and he said to me that he wasn't planning on fighting back cuz he knew he was going to get it anyway but the only thing on his mind was whether he was going to live through the beating. He said when he stood up he saw 3 of everything.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:50 PM

stupid kids, glad to hear the baby is alright. I don't support violence, but i bet that stupid kid learned his lesson.

on that note, please bring back the track......
Old 09-30-2007, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Hyper-X,Sep 30 2007, 12:42 AM
He was already kind of drunk but hitting his car.......
Was he planning on driving?