Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

my car got F@@@ egged!

Old 06-15-2005, 03:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default my car got F@@@ egged!

late tonight on kahala ave. my car got egged!! which made me hate kahala even more but its just probably those trashy poor people that drive by there. anyway after washing all the egg away which i thought wouldnt be bad because i didnt see any dings or anything and it didnt hit my soft top. but after cleaning i saw eggshell chips in the paint in a circular pattern!! but the good news is that it only chipped the clear and not the paint. so i will be opening paint shop to fine sand and clear. uh im so mad
Old 06-15-2005, 03:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jzz30,Jun 15 2005, 03:09 AM
late tonight on kahala ave. my car got egged!! which made me hate kahala even more but its just probably those trashy poor people that drive by there. anyway after washing all the egg away which i thought wouldnt be bad because i didnt see any dings or anything and it didnt hit my soft top. but after cleaning i saw eggshell chips in the paint in a circular pattern!! but the good news is that it only chipped the clear and not the paint. so i will be opening paint shop to fine sand and clear. uh im so mad
Sorry to hear what happened. Damn haters should all rot in hell.
BTW are you running SSR Comps on your car? If so, I've seen your car a couple of times as I passed by. Sweet ride. Sweeter house though!
Old 06-15-2005, 09:39 AM

eggs...wow big fukkin deal. hahaha

someone threw a rock at my car on Sunday nite and it put a hole in my soft top, dented and took the paint off of my quarter panel and scratched the moulding around the soft top too.

no i know that S2000 are not "park on the street" kinda cars.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:19 AM

wow!! that sux. are these just hate crimes? those vandals are lucky they didn't try it on mine. they's find out what hate crimes really are.

anyway, taka. your paint skills look good. should be no problem right?

heather, how did the estimate go? hope it wasn't too bad. but look on the bright side. maybe a new top? that last one had a wierd glazed look to it.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:42 AM

Wow, that sucks. Its probably no cooincidence that schools out......
Old 06-15-2005, 11:33 AM

the estimate was awesome! hahaha
Old 06-15-2005, 12:57 PM

damn wuts up with all these punk biatches hatin?! i think some people need to get crap kicked out of them!
Old 06-15-2005, 01:08 PM

wow, that sucks guys.....

someone stole my H off the back of my trunk the other day, when i was at a movie at Pearlridge =(
Old 06-15-2005, 01:46 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Silvers808,Jun 15 2005, 11:08 AM
wow, that sucks guys.....

someone stole my H off the back of my trunk the other day, when i was at a movie at Pearlridge =(

na na na, i love you conor..
Old 06-15-2005, 01:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jzz30,Jun 15 2005, 01:09 AM
hey taka, sorry to hear about your car being egged. Yea a s2k is something to not park on the side of the road. hell even i wouldnt want to park my car on the side of the road even though its all bust looking.

Um also i may need your paint skills soon. my friend resprayed my buddy clubs, but he is kinda on the non reliable side.

this is how it turned out..

It still needs to be clear coated, but i need someoen thats more reliable when it comes to getting stuff done and your probally one of the most reliable person there, and i will pay $$ for that kind of worker.

Errr. we will get those eggers back.

Haters =

Quick Reply: my car got F@@@ egged!