Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

The Matrix Reloaded Video Game...

Old 05-19-2003, 11:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys have to check out the video game. It has a bunch of scenes not in the movie. It has two (Will Smiths wife) women kissing besides Neo and the woman. Its actually a really fun game. I played for 2 hours straight with a bunch of video clips and still did not finish the game. You do get a better understanding of the movie. After seeing the clips I was like oh that's why that happened in the movie. Steve you will like this game. Fighting the agents is a blast. Anyway you guys should check it out.

Ok I finished the game and it has previews of The Matrix 3. There is going to be a big fight with Neo and Agent Smith at the end of the 3rd movie.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JDMs2000
[B]You guys have to check out the video game. It has a bunch of scenes not in the movie. It has two (Will Smiths wife) women kissing besides Neo and the woman. Its actually a really fun game. I played for 2 hours straight with a bunch of video clips and still did not finish the game. You do get a better understanding of the movie. After seeing the clips I was like oh that's why that happened in the movie. Steve you will like this game. Fighting the agents is a blast.