Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Let's have another meet

Old 05-03-2005, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6:00 am would be great
Old 05-04-2005, 02:23 AM

@ A4XRBJ1 <----(couldn't you think of an easier handle?) We would definitely be interested in meeting up! If you have a rental car, I'll meet up with you from your hotel and you can follow me to the meet. If no car, we'll see if any s2k members have some free seats to pick you up, though I don't think you'll want to be separated from your gf all day like that.

As for the time, let's not make it too early or no one will show up. To make sure it's cool, I suggest we meet up at the park on top of Tantalus. Or maybe the first lookout. Let's make it 10 a.m.

We still need to decide what we'll do after this. Either go for a drive and eat, or eat and then drive. Or we can eat while we're driving. I'm babbling. Keep the suggestions coming.
It would be nice if we could meet at Chieh's grandma's house for BBQ (hint hint mr. darth vader, oh wait, you'll probably already be in line for the next star bores movie on the 19th ) j/k Chieh. Don't get mad at me.
Old 05-04-2005, 02:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

food in my car? hell no!!! stop and eat! and then drive
Old 05-04-2005, 02:35 PM

[QUOTE=BlitzSRM,May 3 2005, 06:58 PM] NSRsinfuLangeL,

are you the same girl in forums hawaii that all the guys are dreaming about?
Old 05-04-2005, 03:28 PM

i think the pictures in question should be reposted, my dreams have been pretty boring lately.
Old 05-04-2005, 03:37 PM

i dont know what pictures they are reffering to cause that was early last year...
Old 05-05-2005, 04:19 AM

[QUOTE=mice,May 3 2005, 04:49 PM]Andreas,
You are lucky, because most of the S2K owners on this forum live on Oahu.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by smccurry,May 4 2005, 02:23 AM
@ A4XRBJ1 <----(couldn't you think of an easier handle?) We would definitely be interested in meeting up! If you have a rental car, I'll meet up with you from your hotel and you can follow me to the meet. If no car, we'll see if any s2k members have some free seats to pick you up, though I don't think you'll want to be separated from your gf all day like that.

As for the time, let's not make it too early or no one will show up. To make sure it's cool, I suggest we meet up at the park on top of Tantalus. Or maybe the first lookout. Let's make it 10 a.m.

We still need to decide what we'll do after this. Either go for a drive and eat, or eat and then drive. Or we can eat while we're driving. I'm babbling. Keep the suggestions coming.
It would be nice if we could meet at Chieh's grandma's house for BBQ (hint hint mr. darth vader, oh wait, you'll probably already be in line for the next star bores movie on the 19th ) j/k Chieh. Don't get mad at me.
smccurry,

that's nice about your offer of picking us up. Yes, rental car should be available then, probably a bit slow so we maybe just follow for the BBQ, but let's wait and see what car I'm gonna get (do they have supercharged S2000 at AVIS?).

In regards to my nick, it's pretty unique, it was my user name when I was working for Citibank on the host, so everytime you gonna see this, it's probably me behind it. It's also my nick in the german S2000 Forum.

CU,

Andreas
Old 05-05-2005, 07:36 AM

Andreas,
There are a few import car speed shops here, but most of the store's inventory stock is for the more commonly modified cars like the import sedans.
Most of us have to mail or special order our parts. And then sometimes someone is selling off parts to up grade or return their car to stock.

McCurry lives in Waikiki and is rather close to the hotel you are staying at.

Thanks you for your full name, I'll give you a call after you get in or you can call me.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 05-06-2005, 01:06 AM

doh, the 15th is UH graduation day, i'll be over there. how long do these things last?? hopefully can meet up with you guys later on in the day

Quick Reply: Let's have another meet