Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Is July the Official Month for A-Hole Hawaii Drivers?

Old 07-24-2003, 03:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, my head's cooled off. It didn't take long to forget about the whole thing.

The guy is sending me an email, and a written copy of his statement by this Friday based on a phone call that I made earlier this evening. I am very fortunate to have someone who's willing to go to this extent to help me out. I won't reveal his real name for the sake of privacy but the guy teaches SCUBA diving now after retiring from being an officer himself (out of Oregon).

The catch is, the 48yr old guy wants to talk to me offline sometime this weekend to review what happened, and talk to me about my violent reaction to that situation. I agreed to it as I figure I should listen to what he has to say since deep down, I don't feel good about what I did... BUT, I can't get over the fact regarding just how much the Murano guy deserved it.

My hand's okay and I just celebrated my birf-day with my family. From what I know of the situation, I know the Murano guy is going to feel the pain tomorrow, I really got some solid licks on him.

I hope I didn't embarass the rest of you guys for my actions, and I apologize for reacting the way I did. Must be the recessive Waipahu gene resurfacing again.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:48 AM

No need to apologize to us, what's done it done. I've been very upset at d!ckhead drivers in the past, that' I would've done the same, but didn't. I still get upset when something like that happens, but I learned a long time ago to blow it off. This day and age, you never know if the other driver will pull a gun on you, or if their friends will hunt you down.

I think the people that offered you advice here, gave it based on years more driving experience. We were all hot tempered at one time, and sometimes we still are, but you have to learn to control that temper and not let it get the best of you. Don't be a part of road rage, just brush it off. It's not worth the potential outcome if someone beats you to death or shoots you.

Anyway, enough preaching... I sound like an old man , like Stephen said, let's go for a beer!
Old 07-24-2003, 03:54 AM

Originally posted by rstark
Anyway, enough preaching... I sound like an old man , like Stephen said, let's go for a beer!
Hear, hear!! I say that we go to Players again and throw some darts. We don't have the rookie ringer Matt here anymore, so we won't have to get embarrassed on our home turf.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:18 AM

That sounds like a good plan.

This weekend is going to be filled with a lot of stuff for me though... I'll be attending my friend's husband's funeral regarding that fatal accident this past weekend involving a motorcylist getting hit by a kid DUI in Waianae.

Players was cool and I hope to do better than I did last time. I think I got whooped by just about everybody that night.