Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

How's everyone doing?

Old 07-21-2003, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How's everyone doing?

Hey everyone, how is everybody doing? I've been quiet on the forums lately since I just moved in to our new home. I just want to once again say thank you to everyone for letting me get together with you last month. I look forward to the next one. Thanks Cole, Stephen, Colin, Franceen, Chris, Rob, Titan. I also want to give you guys a heads up on a couple new s2k owners that hopefully be checking out these forums. A good friend of mine "Ricky" now has a '03 Berlina Black that is a big JDM freak. He's got a uncle that is employed with MUGEN! I'm not too sure how that's going for him lately though. Another friend of mine "Eric" just recently got a '01 GPW s2k and should be checking these forums soon. I've tried to get the other owners to check it out here, including a gentlemen that used to race for Porsche Cup in New Jersey. (DAMN THIS GUY CAN DRIVE!!!) He also just ordered a Porsche CayenneS with the rare Airbag suspension for the S model. We'll be setting up a "Just s2000" run around the island soon. I wish all of you would be here for that. It should be nice since most of our cruises consists of mostly Porsches, a Ferrari, an AMG, BMW, as well as a Monster Miata. They should connect a long bridge that connects all of the islands together. Anyways, I hope everything is well with everyone and be safe! Until then, Aloha and Happy Driving!

-Stephen K. Yuen
Old 07-21-2003, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wassup, Stephen.
Good to hear you've got company with other S drivers there. When are you going to come out to Oahu again? I've still got the oversized aeroscreen sitting here.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:15 AM

Hey Stephen, seems like it's been a while since we heard from you. Hope all is well with your new house. It's great to see you're keeping the S2000 community active over there. Let us know when you'll be back.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks everyone, it'll probably be a while before I make it back over to Oahu with some free time, but I definitely look forward to it. As for our new home, it's great! Still in the process of settling in at this time, but it's a great experience. I'm almost done with the garage where I have the S nicely tucked in with the cover with framed pictures of the Formula 1 scene and a large poster of the s2000. Only thing is that I hardly get any time behind the wheel of the S except on my days off from time to time. I'll take some pictures soon and post them. When are any of you planning to make it over to the Big Island? I know there's not much to do here except to relax and golf since you guys have all the fun stuff there on Oahu. Like I said, I wish there were a bridge that would connect the islands together. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet up with all of you again soon. Take care everyone and until then, Drive fast and take chances!

-Stephen K. Yuen
Old 07-23-2003, 03:10 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spanky
[B]...Drive fast and take chances!
Old 07-27-2003, 03:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What's going on Stephen?
Not much new going on. I got a few new goodies since you left. How's the new house? Do you have any pictures of it we all can see? Are you going to make it back for the December carshow? That will be my last one before I head off to California. Anyway it was great to finally meet you and oh by the way did Titan ever get you the Comptech CAI? If not Dave is selling a newer one. Well my friend take care..