Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Hopefully moving to hawaii!! Hows the weather over there?!

Old 05-31-2003, 04:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That GPA should be fine. Oh no "yellow like mine". What kinda mods do you have? BK? Wheels? Etc?
Old 05-31-2003, 09:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by LOT-TECH
cops are anti-import in waikiki. smccurry and usual_suspect live down there and they get harassed all the time.
Actually, I don't get harassed at all (well, once). I don't have the exterior mods like you guys. Now that my car is louder (yes folks, it has gotten even louder! ) I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I keep my front plate on (though it's butt-ugly). And obey all laws at all times
Old 05-31-2003, 09:18 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HybridS2k
[B]yahh so lets get to the next main point! how are the girls over there? I heard there are some cuuuttee girls! haha hey its mostly japanese over there? or is it mixed?
Old 05-31-2003, 10:23 PM

Here are my thought about girls at UH.

1. Yes, lots of local asian girls. Very nice.
2. I have had best luck with girls from out of town. The reason is they dont have local girly girly baggage. You know what I mean. Out of town girls are just more fun I think.
3. Read 1 again, rinse and repeat.

Just my thought. Please dont tell my wife.
Old 05-31-2003, 11:07 PM

hahah sounds gooood man! ohh you guys don't know how excited I am! i'm sooo bored here in LA! Its so boring! haha Just a yellow s2k i just got a hard top and a few things... hey so girls like bikes?! and then s2ks? okk hey i gotta go bowling keep updateing me with any info i might need
Old 06-01-2003, 01:50 AM

Originally posted by HybridS2k
haha Just a yellow s2k i just got a hard top and a few things...
Hey wait a minute! You have a HARDTOP? I think it's safe to say that security is not as much of a issue as you think!
Old 06-01-2003, 02:00 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Colin
[B]

Hey wait a minute!
Old 06-01-2003, 03:26 AM

any of you guys go to manoa? is it hard to find your way around the island? I heard the island is like 1 hour from side to side.. man thats pretty small... are there alot of car shops on the island too or do you mostly just import parts over?
Old 06-01-2003, 03:39 AM

any of you guys go to manoa? is it hard to find your way around the island? I heard the island is like 1 hour from side to side.. man thats pretty small... are there alot of car shops on the island too or do you mostly just import parts over?
I don't know the exact dimensions, but Oahu is about 40 miles across. You can't drive all around the perimeter of the island (unless you had a wicked 4X4), so yeah, it's kinda small. With no traffic you can go from the south of the island to the north, and back again in a little over an hour.

I lived in Manoa. Beautiful valley. Rains a lot. Really quiet. Sometimes too quiet. I would wake everyone up if I drove there at night.

There are plenty of tuner shops on Oahu. Per capita, I'll bet it's way more concentrated than California. I still got most of my parts from sponsors of this forum.
Old 06-01-2003, 06:45 PM

The Island may be pretty small, but the traffic makes it seem much larger!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HybridS2k
[B]yahh so lets get to the next main point! how are the girls over there? I heard there are some cuuuttee girls!

Quick Reply: Hopefully moving to hawaii!! Hows the weather over there?!