Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

heres some pix

Old 02-05-2007, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

idk i was going for the low baller status and just going to buy the 05-06 rims..will that be cherry? as for the jdm side markers ill prolly get them in a couple weeks..also how do i install the blinkers step by step
Old 02-05-2007, 08:39 AM

oh b-mir that was you..the black s2k turning right to go down the gulch and i was just getting out of the gulch?
Old 02-05-2007, 09:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

some SA-90's from nate
Old 02-05-2007, 11:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jzz30,Feb 5 2007, 08:22 AM
some SA-90's from nate
Walker!

I just realized who this "skanktwo" guy is! His name is walker and he WAS going to buy them but he left me hanging. I'm typing angry so this is going to be harsh and I don't care. Also, this happened before he was posting on S2KI and well before he lost his job.

I canceled an order that was placed for tires sized to fit the SA-90's so he could buy just the rims on his request. He called me all kinds of excited about buying these but couldn't afford to buy them with tires so I spent 3 days calling tirerack making certain the tires I had on order didn't get shipped and I would get a refund for them. Then I agreed to lower the price on the SA-90's almost $200 below my initial asking price because he really wanted them and had already purchased stuff from me. The last thing he told me is he was getting some cash to come buy them and would be at my house in a day or two. I didn't hear from him after that. I left a voicemail that he didn't return and then I went on a trip to California and lost his number. But my cell works in Cali and I figured he would call since he had my number and had called me in the first place, but no call.

The last thing I told him was if he bailed on me it was going to mess everything up and cost me money because I only needed new tires on the stock rims if I was selling him the SA-90's. I also told him to let me know fast if he changed his mind so I wouldn't end up ordering tires I don't need. Thanks to him leading me on I changed my tire order to fit the stock AP1 rims, didn't need those tires, and had to get another set for the nicer SA-90s so I can sell them on my car. I managed to unload the stock tires but ate shipping fee's on the whole thing.

But what REALLY pisses me off? It's not the money. I tried my best to help him out, and this f--k has been posting on S2KI knowing who I am and what my screen name is the whole time and STILL didn't say shit to me. I saw these pics of my shit on that car and PM'd him last night and I FINALLY get a reply about what happened.

Me: "Skanktwo, is this walker?"

Him: "yes sir..sorry bout the wed sports but i just didnt come up with the money i feel super bad..and im broke and now i dont even have a job"

All I pmed is that question, "is this walker" and he immeditaly knew why I was asking. He couldn't man up and talk to me before now, he waited for me to call him out or forget about him.

I was pulling the workload of four people because someone got busted with drugs, being forcefully extended in the Navy several months so my command can "maintain manpower", getting ready for a working trip to Subase San Deigo, and I STILL flopped around to accomodate you on those rims. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PICK UP THE PHONE TO RETURN THE FAVOR! Hell, I would've been happy with a PM saying "this is walker, sorry about that thing with the rims but shit came up" after you started posting on S2KI and we would have been cool, but I guess that was too much for you as well. Now you say sorry because your broke but you have an active thread trying to buy 05-06 rims? Goddamn I even offered to help you find a job at the shipyard in your "help I need a job" thread. Now I know who you are dont even bother, go live in a f--king tent.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:42 AM

actually nate.
i think that was one of your nicer posts.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah, I'm at work and need to maintain SOME composure. But the other guys are asking why I'm typing like I'm beating my keyboard to death.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:54 AM

WOW!! the tent part was a nice touch though
Old 02-05-2007, 12:08 PM

totally uncool to try and burn nate. this guy goes out of his way to help people out and asks for nothing in return but a little basic human decency. its unbelievable that some people lack the ability to show that nowadays...
Old 02-05-2007, 12:15 PM

WHOA! Brutha is harsh... I can see where you're coming from...& you do have a point...
Old 02-05-2007, 01:46 PM

k cool..that was kind of a punch to the gut..and for your information..this is my f--kin situation wen i wanted to buy the sa90s my friend was going to loan me some money 500 to be exact. AND he was supposed to get it from his insurance (meaning he was WAITING)..and i was going to try my best to to pull togther was 400..and guess wat..his insurance check didnt even come in..till this day he still doesnt have the check..therefore i HAVE NO MONEY!! and i did lose my job and need some help finding one..today i just went to the f--king unemployment office and felt like a f**kin bum so yah i dont ahve crap and im HOPING my tax return will come in soon cuz rite now im living on 70 dolors..and i thought you knew that skanktwo was my screen name.therefore i wud have thought you wud have said something if u werent cool..then wen you PMed me you ask nate: is this walker? and i said to my self oh shit! he dont know its me therefore i APPOLIGIZED..and now im askin for 05-06 rims cuz I THINK I HAVE MONEY! which i really dont (tax return money) cuz ill get 1g somthing back but that will have to last me till i find another job..thats why wen people told me they had 05-06 rims i didnt reply..i was speakin out of my a**...well i guess ill look like a complete fool if i were to show up to one of your s2ks outing...just to let you know i didnt know there were hard feelings

Quick Reply: heres some pix