Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Hello from San Diego

Old 02-21-2012, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Hello from San Diego

Hola or Aloha

I am not going to lie, this is my first time entering the Hawaii Forum. Just wanted to pop in and say

Dont say anything but I am taken my Wife to Maui on March 1st. I wanted to surprise her since I was unfortunate to not have a honeymoon, so she is going to be really shitting in her pants lol.

Anyway I am just going to be lurking around for the mean time and reading up on any info I can find on my visit to Maui. Please though, feel free to say Hi and throw out anything I should stay away from or even find interesting. Maybe I can meet other S2KI members as well? Actually went to a meet in San Francisco while traveling for business not to long ago.

Oh, We will be staying in Lahaina. peace

Obviously my S will be in SD but I can just whore something I guess

Old 02-21-2012, 03:14 PM

most of us are on oahu but there are some members from / on maui. hopefully they'll see this and can help you out! hope you enjoy your stay and beautiful S!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:08 PM

I'm actually from Maui, Lahaina to be exact but living on Oahu. if anyone tells you to take Lahaina Luna road to get to Haleakala, it's a joke so don't do it...lol You won't get very far any way. That road ends at a high school. If you have the time and don't mind driving, I recommend seeing Hana, the 7 pools and the black sand beach. You won't reget it! Beautiful drive! But plan on that being an ALL day affair. I would recommend staying the night in Hana. The old Lahaina Luau is a good one to attend! The scenery from the zip line is also awesome. So much stuff to do! If you have any specific things you want to do or questions please feel free to ask!!

What part of SD are you from? I lived in SD for a while. Everywhere from Logan to El Cajon and even Clantee(Santee)
Old 02-21-2012, 07:21 PM

I actually live in the Northern part of SD KatchMe808. San Marcos to be exact. Near city's are Escondido and Vista. Sounds like to me you were a resident of east county San Diego. Got some S2KI buddies there.

We will be in Maui for 5 days 4 nights so I do need a lot to do while we are there. I don't want to bore my wife to much but we got a rental, so I do not mind driving as long it is worth it at the same time memorable.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Community Organizer

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

enjoy your stay sir. definitely hit up the plantation house @ kapalua for sunset and haleakala for sunrise
Old 02-21-2012, 11:32 PM

have fun man. i think maui is one of the nicest of the islands.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:35 AM

Thanks

Couple more days. Got some great input from co workers that have already visited Maui. I was to go on some trails. Something about waterfalls and volcanoes which I will have to do a little research on.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Community Organizer

some good info here: http://www.gohawaii.com/maui
Old 02-27-2012, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by bouford
some good info here: http://www.gohawaii.com/maui
WOW! This site got ridiculous info! I am planning my vaca as we speak (or type) lol. Thank you.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Community Organizer

Quick Reply: Hello from San Diego