Hawaii S2000 Owners S2000 Owners in Paradise Hawaii Owners

Hello everybody!

Old 08-08-2005, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so technically, you can be Colin when u grow up.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by NSRsinfuLangeL,Aug 8 2005, 01:38 PM
i'm the youngest here for sure.

16 y/o divorced male. reelz...go look at my myspace page
Dang! Where ya hidin' your piece?
Old 08-09-2005, 12:00 AM

im japanese! nothing much to hide!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:39 AM

^hey, speak for yourself.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:11 AM

thanks everyone for your reply! I'm pretty sure that I will go to grad school instead of getting an S2000, and it's very likely that I will be a TA (probably for the CCNA course in EE, since I was one of the two who aced that course last year, and the other guy is going back to to the mainland, I don't see why they wouldn't hire me).
Well, I'm a chinese guy btw, and I didn't grow up here so don't expect me to speak perfect english/pidgin. Oh, I'm turning 21 next week so I was wondering maybe I should go try my luck in Vegas during chirstmas time, maybe, just maybe I could get lucky enough to win my s2k downpayment over there (been working on a matlab sim for baccarat lately, kind of wanna try see if it really works), and if I got my TA job, then I wouldn't even have to worry about the tuition money anymore, which means I could possibly take care of my education, as well as a nice black on black s2k, wow, I never thought college life could be that great... nah, it's only my imagination. Though, I think I would probably be out crusinig all the time instead of studying and spending choke money on gas... well I'll see how that turns out, again thanks guys for your comments.
In the meantime, I hope you don't mind me posting here. Looking forward to meeting you all.

NSRsinfuLangeL, I'm just an average, 'round 5'10", skinny, chinese/japanese looking kind of guy, besides I'm a FOB, so it's not exactly a good idea to take me out. BTW, I think I've seen you and your car a couple times at Ward.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:15 AM

i got dissed by an under aged FOB!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:19 AM

alright, I'll buy you a drink later to make that up, how's that sound?
Old 08-10-2005, 01:38 AM

jp i didnt take that personally
Old 08-10-2005, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by markpaco,Aug 8 2005, 06:31 AM
It depends on what you plan on doing with that masters degree. I am not sure how it is for electrical engineers but MS's typically pay at least $8k more than a BS.

If you go to grad school, I would highly recommend either becoming a TA or RA. That will pay for your schooling and then some.
I agree, carefully consider your options. a MS in the same field as your BS, does not do much as far as chances of getting hired, and higher pay. The BS plus 2 years will do as much...

so i suggest maybe consider maybe Computer Science or Law. You might put it just a little more time that if you stayed in the same field, but you'll make alot more, and will be more marketable.

The best senerio is if you find a job that allows you to go to school full time. you will have a BS, so there is no need to work as an intern.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:12 PM

So now your big plan is to go to Vegas and win your tuition!!! You need to find someone that you can trust to give you sound advice, father ,older brother ?

Quick Reply: Hello everybody!